When It's Her 1st Karwachauth Vrat After Marriage

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of the spoon and fork was echoing in the mansion as there were some people having a peaceful family dinner. The 2 young people who just got married a week ago were invited by family for the family dinner which is a custom that after marriage in laws calls the newly married couple for lunch or dinner. Well in this case it was the bride's in laws who called the couple for family dinner.

??? :- Dear!

The girl lifted her head when she heard the elder's voice

??? :- Is this boy taking good care of you? Or not?

??? :- ( Chuckles) Yes dad he takes good care of me. Sometimes I really think what good deed I did in my past life to get such a caring and sweet husband and such caring parents in laws.

The girl smiled making the other smile too, the boy looked at his wife in admiration and smiled thinking that how soon and easily she got comfortable with his parents and always respects and care for them like her own parents.
But the boy's chain of thoughts came to an end when he heard his mother's voice.

Mrs. Varma :- Mishkat I'm so lucky to have Priyal as our daughter in law!

Mishkat :- ( Smile) Mom even I'm lucky to have in my life.

TIME SKIP

After dinner Mr. Varma and Mishkat was some chit chat while having some drinks while the ladies Mrs. Varma and Priyal were in the kitchen, Priyal was washing the dishes and her mother in law was wiping the dishes with a cloth.

Mrs. Varma :- Priyu dear you know na day after tomorrow is your first Karwachauth after marriage?

Priyal :- Yes mom I know also you don't worry!

Mrs. Varma :- So dear day after tomorrow early morning at 5am after having a bath before your fast starts, you've to do Sargi which I'll prepare for you and will send you in the early morning itself. You have to eat that Sargi before 6am and after 6am your fast will start. Also you know the way to worship for Karwachauth right!

Priyal :- Yes mom don't worry I'll manage everything perfectly. After all it's my 1st Karwachauth fast for him!

She smiled shyly while saying the last sentence.
Mrs. Varma chuckled seeing her shy, and they continued to do their work.

TIME SKIP

After having some good family time, the couples left the elders house and drove to their house. After 45 minutes they reached their home and then they had bath to relax themselves. After doing their night routine they lay on the bed while holding each other in their warm embrace giving comfort. Mishkat was caressing her hairs which made her feel relax and soon they sliped in to their dreamland after saying good night and I love you to each other.

TIME SKIP
KARWACHAUTH DAY

So today was the when Priyal was going to keep her first karwachauth fast for her lovely husband after their marriage.
It was currently 4am when her alarm vibrated, she turned off the alarm not wanting to disturb his peaceful sleep. She slowly removed his arms from her waist and headed to bathroom. After some time she came out and wore simple yet beautiful kurta with pink embroidery and plazo, she quickly went in to the living room because as Mrs. Varma said she'll be sending sargi for Priyal. She went towards the main door and for her surprise the driver sent by Mrs. Varma was already present out of the house and was about to press the door bell. She saw the driver and he gave the plate of sargi to her she took the plate from his hand and said thank you and close the door.
She came inside and went towards the dining area and kept the plate on the dining table. She sat on the chair and started eating after praying to god, and now to her luck it was 5:45 am because as soon as the clock struck at 6 she will not eat more drink a single drop of water as it's the rule of karwachauth.