When Her Bully Surprised Her On Her Birthday ❤️✨

INTRODUCTION

NAME  :- Mishkat Varma
PERSONALITY :- Flirty, Bully  Savage, Cold but soft sometimes.
PROFESSION:- College student
RELATIONSHIP:-  Single but have a crush on college's popular girl.
Friends :-  Mohit Mehta, Akshit Shetty and Raj Aggarwal.

NAME :- Priyal Gor
PERSONALITY:-  Shy, caring and loving.
PROFESSION :- College student
RELATIONSHIP :- Single but have a crush on her bully.
Friends :-  Sana Makbul, Isha Rikhi

PRIYAL'S POV

I was standing here inside the hallway of our college waiting for my friends. I don't know why they always come late, Well they're my best friends. I can share anything and everything with them, they never judge me since childhood we three are together.
I was waiting for them until I heard a voice which ruined my mood a bit.

??? :- Hey dumbo!

Well he's my bully Mishkat Varma. He's the famous boy of our college the heartthrob of our college, but he always annoys me not physically but with his words, and I know you all will say it's stupidity but I have had a crush on him since the day I saw him. But he always flirts with other girls in college, I feel very jealous of them cause he flirts with other girls but bullys me.
Anyways I saw him coming towards me I turned back facing him he came behind me and smacked my head. I turned around annoyinglignly and saw him smirking at me.

Priyal :- What you want Mishkat? Why you always annoy me?

Mishkat :- Cause it's fun to annoy you DUMBO.

Priyal :- I don't know what fun you receive by annoying me.

I said in a bit irritated tone, and he was laughing. This made me more irritated, he walked after smirking at me and I crossed arms over my chest seeing him walking away. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see that person and a small smile appreared on my lips, they were my best friends Sana and Isha.

Isha :- Hey girl what's up?

Sana :- Oh common Isha, didn't you saw her watching her crush walking away ( Smirk)

Her cheeks turned into crimson red colour hearting what Sana said. She tried to hide it from them and said.

Priyal :- He-hey shut up! What are you talking about?

Priyal spoke innocently even after knowing what they mean, she felt a sudden unknowing feeling inside her. Isha and Sana both looked at each other and said.

Sana :- Priyal......no need to hid the fac that you have a crush on your bully.

Isha :- Yes the way you smile seeing him, the way he walks makes you feel like he's the king of your heart, that crimson colour which forms around your cheeks just talking about him or just because of his presence.

Sana :- Priyal we know you love him, but don't you see how he bullies you? You have a crush on him but he's the heartthrob of the college, many girls are ready to be kneeled down infront of him.

Priyal got a bit upest hearing this, but she also can't deny the fact which is true. But then she shooked her head removing all those things and put a small a smile on her face and looked at her friends while saying.

Priyal :- I know whatever you both are saying is true but what can I do? I kinda like it when he bullys me, cause this like way only he comes closer to me, talks to me.

While talking they noticed a huge smile on her face, they both looked at each other and shooked their heads knowing nothing can be done with her. She won't understand if they will say anything to her cause she has badly fallen in his love. They walked towards her direction and Sana kept her hand on her shoulder Priyal looked at her, Sana said.