When They Both Want To Make Love But Get's Annoyed By Their Relatives

If you're getting confused with the title then let me tell you the simple meaning of this, The main lead couple wants to make love but because they're in a house where marriage functions are going on, that's why because of relatives they're getting disturbed and annoyed as you know what atmosphere gets created during marriage.

Warning :- This oneshot contains mature contents so if you're uncomfortable to read then don't read it. As this is only fiction and work of the author's imagination.

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of door bell echoes in the villa that too in the morning, a girl annoyinglignly woke up and gets out of the bed, she came in to the living room and opened the door.

??? :- Mam parcel.

The girl receives the parcel and slightly smiles while saying thank you to that person and closes the door.
She opened that parcel and see what's it, she saw an invitation card. She was going through that card carefully just then she got intruppted by a deep voice.

??? :- Who was there Priyu?

She looked up and saw her husband, the owner of the biggest company of the state Mishkat Varma, coming with sleepy face and messy hairs, she chuckled at his state and then said.

Priyal :- The courier boy.

He hummed in response, came to her and backhugged her and asked.

Mishkat :- What's that??

Priyu :- Wedding invitation card.

Mishkat :- Who's wedding it is??

Priyal :- It's your cousin sister Nisha's wedding.

Mishkat released her from the hug after getting shock when she asked

Priyal :- What happened? What's with this expression?

Mishkat :- ( Sulking) You know right, what kind of relatives we have? They don't even let us to stay together.

Priyal :- Yeah I know but don't worry, your mom will definitely do something for us to stay together.

Mishkat:- Hmm let's see, anyways when is the wedding?

Priyal :- It's on 16 December, In Dehradun.

Mishkat :- Hmm, so today is 12 December and the functions will be of 2 days. Ok so according to that I'll book flight tickets.

Priyal :- Ok, then but for now go and get freshed you'll be late for office.

AUTHOR'S POV

So guys here you saw our romantic couple, who were talking about their relatives. Mr and Mrs. Varma, they met in a restaurant during the time of professional meeting when they both saw each other. But being a CEO Mishkat kept a professional look infront of them, and Priyal was the secretary Mishkat's business partner. As the days passed they became friends and then started growing feelings for each other like more than friends type. After some months Mishkat asked her out and then he asked her to be his girlfriend and since she also fell for him so hard she didn't had any reason to deny. She accepted it and after dating for 2 years they tied the knot with each other. It has been an year of their marriage now and here they're happy in their married life.
So guys as you saw that they recieved an invitation card of Mishkat's cousin sister. But Mishkat was whining because during their wedding time his relatives didn't let them to spend some time with each other. Because the whole day the couple was busy with rituals and functions, and that's the reason he was not so happy about it cause he knows that this time also they gonna do something like that. Well during their wedding Priyal also felt a bit bad because she also wanted to spend quality time with him but as you know what atmosphere gets created in wedding. So that's why this time also they're in a bit stress that their relatives won't let them stay together. Priyal was a bit stress because of this of course why won't she. She wants her husband's love, care and warmth and specially when they will be busy in functions and all the works involved in wedding.