When She Sneaks Inside His Bedroom A Night Before Wedding 💞

IF YOU FIND ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE THEN PLEASE TRY TO IGNORE IT!

Author's Pov
Having a wonderful bachelor party with her friends, she bid them bye and drove towards her home.
Let me introduce her. She's Priyal Gor getting married to the love of her life Mishkat Varma. They met during a shooting of a show where both of them were the main lead in the show. Earlier they use to bicker a lot due to this the crew of the show always been in stress how to handle them. Days passed and they became close friends to each other and their fights got lessen because of their friendship and then they fall deeply in love with each other. During shooting their shots they realised that they've feelings for each other. Mishkat asked Priyal to be his girlfriend and she agreed, and why would she reject him when he also loves her so much as much as she. After dating for almost 2 years he proposed her for marriage and again she agreed they told their parents about it and they also agreed since they've no issues with it. After all they want a happy future of their children.
Mishkat and Priyal got engaged a month ago and now tomorrow is their.
OK ENOUGH OF INTRO NOW LET'S GET BACK TO STORY.
Reaching in front of her home she parked her car and went inside. Entering inside her home she removed her heels and walked straight away to her room to take a warm shower. 20 minutes later she came out of bathroom wearing a coffee colour bathrobe and started drying a hair with another towel. She made her way to her dressing table she was still drying her hair when something came in her mind.

Priyal's Pov
I just came home from the club after having my bachelor party with my friends. I was hella tired so I decided to take a quick shower to relax myself.
After coming back from bathroom I was drying my hairs just then my phone started ringing indicating someone's call. I saw the caller ID and a huge smile appeared on my face cause that someone is not other then my Fiancé Mishkat.

Mishkat :- Hey Love!
Priyal :- Hey Mishu!
Mishkat :- What are you doing?
Priyal :- I just came back from my bachelor party I told you right?
Mishkat :- Oh yeah! It totally slipped out of my mind because of excitement hehe.

I chuckle hearing him.

Priyal :- Ok leave this and tell me why you called me at this hour?
Mishkat :- I was missing you love! Also can I call you?
Priyal :- Of course you can but I thought you must be sleeping!
Mishkat :- Aahh how can I sleep when you're in mind??

His words made my heart flutter and increased my heart beat. We dated for 2 years and now going to be married but still he has this much huge effect on me.

Priyu :- Hey stop it! ( Blush)
Mishkat :- Aww did I made my soon to be Wifey shy?
Priyu :- N-No I - I'm not blushing!
Mishkat :- They why are you stuttering?
Priyal :- Hey please stop teasing me ( Whinned)
Mishkat :- ( Chuckle) Ok ok my cutie I won't tease you now.

We talked few minutes more and then I disconnected the phone. But something came in to my mind which brought smirk on my face.
So my soon to be husband you were teasing me a lot right? Now see who's gonna blush now ( Smirk)

Mishkat's Pov
After she disconnected the call I laid on my bed and stated thinking about our 2 years journey of dating. Even though in those 2 years we faced many problems and eventually got into fights too. But at the end of the we both end up in each other's arms which I think was the best solution to forget about our problems and misunderstandings. Tomorrow we gonna marry each each other and will promise to be with each other and love each other till our last breath.
Tomorrow she's gonna be bine forever for eternity. I can proudly call my wife in front of other people.
I was lost in thoughts suddenly I heard some noise out of the window making me come back to earth. The noise brought weird thoughts in my mind.