Cuddling Each Other In A Rainy Day 💕☔

Author's Pov
A beautiful morning, birds chirping outside. The sunlight entered inside the room hitting the face of female and waking her up from her deep slumber. She rubbed her eyes and turned her face to the other side only to see her husband sleeping peacefully cuddling her closer to him holding her protectively. She smiled seeing him and started caressing his hairs. Feeling her actions he smiled and pulled her more closer to him. He opened his eyes and saw her beautiful face which was inch apart from his. He placed his palm on her cheeks and kissed her forehead, and whispered in her ear.

Mishkat :- Good morning sweetheart ( Smile)

Priyal :- Good morning ( Smile)

Mishkat :- Damn that blush and glow on your face makes me fall for you more.

Hearing his comment Priyal blushed and hit his chest playfully.

Priyal :- Oh lord Mishkat stop it! ( Blush)

Mishkat :- ( Chuckle) Ok ok but at least give me my morning kiss.

Priyal :- ( Smirked) You want kiss?

Mishkat nodded his head multiple times being all cute at much he can and then Priyal said.

Priyal :- Ok then catch me Mr. Varma if you can.

With that Priyal and got up from the bed. Mishkat too stood up from the bed and said.

Mishkat :- Oh really if I'll get my morning kiss by working out like this then be ready Mrs. Varma to give me my kiss.

They both giggled Priyal started running being chased by Mishkat. They both were running in the whole. Their giggling sounds can be heard in the room. She climbed on the bed, and that was the moment when Mishkat caught he from behind by her waist and he turned her to face him. They both slowly sat on the bed. They both were looking deeply into each other's eyes. Her hands were placed on his shoulders and his hands were placed on her waist securingly.

Mishkat :- I told you if I succeed in catching you then I'll take my kiss!

Priyal :- Then take your reward my love! I'm right here in front of you.

Mishkat smiled hearing her and they both leaned in and attached their lips with each other, pouring all the love in their kiss. He hold her more tightly and she placed her one hand o his nape and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss and other hand was on the side of his waist. Having lack of oxygen their broke the kiss and again looked at each other. They both smiled widely.

Priyal :- Ok now since you've received your reward let me complete my morning routine and make breakfast for you.

Mishkat :- Ok then I'll just check my mails till then.

She nodded and went inside the bathroom to complete her morning routine. After coming back she saw he was still busy with his phone checking mails and other notifications.

Priyal :- Mishu!

Hearing his name he looked at her and raised is eyebrow slightly indicating her to continue.

Priyal :- Go and freshen up. Till then I'll. Ake breakfast for us.

He nodded and took his towel and other things. He went inside but in a blink he came back to her. She furrowed her eyebrows getting confused by his actitons. He immediately kissed her forehead and laughed slight and then straight away went inside the bathroom. She chuckled by he actioms. Well this is not the first time he's showing his love by such actions, but still his small smaal gestures makes her feel butterflies in her stomach. Though they never had that kind of skinships as they want to take every step slowly without any pressure or uncomfortableness. But still they can show their love, care and respect towards each other. She hanged her towel on clothes stand to let it dry and made her way towards kitchen.
She tood beside the kitchen counter and started thinking something.