When Insecurity Wins Over Love 💔

Author's Pov

A beautiful morning and a sweet lovey dovey couple sleeping soundly and peacefully in each other's embrace tucked inside the warm cozy blanket. But their sleep didn't last long when they opened their eyes taking a long breath they looked at each other and smiled.

Mishkat :- Good morning beautiful!

Priyal :- Good morning handsome ( Smile)

He smiled and snuggled in her neck pulling her more closer by her waist holding her more tightly but securely in his arms.

Mishkat :- So...... Did you sleep well?

Priyal :- Yes I did! What about you?

Mishkat :- When you're sleeping beside me in my arms then how I cannot sleep well? Hmm?

She smiled and snuggled more in to his chest. He also smiled widely and caressed he hairs.

(Ohh I forgot to introduce them 😂)

Well they're the most lovey dovey couple. They're married for almost 3 years. Their parents were best friends with each other and so these 2 too. They both had feelings for each other but they were scared that it might affect their friendship. But it seems their parents noticed their feelings and they arranged their marriage. Mishkat is the No. 1 CEO of Varma Industries and Priyal is the No. 1 fashion designer. It was her dream of be a fashion designer in which her family, her husband, and her in laws supported her in all aspects.
When they came to know that they're going to marry each other they become so happy, for them it was like an impossible dream came true. They got married and confessed their love for each other in their first night of wedding, and now they're very happy with each other.

( NOW LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY)

They both were too much lost in each other that they didn't realised the time. All of a sudden Priyal came back from her thoughts and brought him back to earth.

Priyal :- Get up now Mr or else you'll be late!

She was about to get up from the bed but he hold her hand pulled her back. She landed on his hard chest and looked in his eyes. He was also staring at her lovingly. The way he was looking at her she understood what he want. She leaned in and placed her soft lips on his soft ones and kissed him deeply. He kissed her back without wasting anytime. They broke the kiss and again looked at each other. He tucked some of her hair strands behind her ear which was covering her face.

Mishkat :- I love you so much Priyu!

Priyal :- I love you too Mishu!
Now get up!

He smiled and nodded his head. They both got up and did there morning routine.

( Well if you're thinking that they did their morning routine together then let me tell you that you're wrong 😂 they did it separately. Cause I know some of my friend's mind very well 😂)

TIME SKIP
Priyal was making breakfast for both of them. Soon Mishkat came downstairs adjusting the sleeves of his coat. She looked at him and looked and kept staring him. She herself didn't noticed that she was drooling over him. Of course he is so handsome and dashing. Who won't drool over him!
Mishkat looked at her who was already looking at him like he's her meal. He understood she again lost in his looks. He smirked and moved his steps towards her. She was still looking at him, didn't realised that he is standing dangerously close to her, one move and their lips will colide with each other's. He bit his lips and snapped his finger in front of her eyes. She came out of her thoughts. She looked in to his eyes. He smiled and pecked her forehead, she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.