When He Made Her Sit On His Lap Infront Of His Annoying Make Up Artist

??? :- OK everyone! Get ready we are going to start shooting next scene in next 5 mins! Get everything ready. BE QUICK!

A man in his early 40's announced in front of his crew and staff. Everyone was busy walking to and fro with other members of the crew, setting lights and other things.

??? :- Ok, and where are the main people?

He asked one of his assistant and that's when he heard a sound from the entrance of the set.

??? :- I'm here sir!

He turned to look at the source and a satisfied smile appeard on his face.

??? :- Oh Mishkat.......... Welcome welcome! Good morning our hero!

Mishkat :- ( Smile) Very good morning Shashank sir!

Shashank :- Ok go now and get ready for shoot! Your co actor must be coming anytime soon ok?

Mishkat nodded his head and then went towards his make up room to get ready.

TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINS

After 30 minutes Mishkat came out of his make up room and then directly went towards his director.

Mishkat :- So Shashank sir! What kind of secene we're gonna shoot today?

Shashank :- Today we have to shoot a romantic scene. You and your co actor have to get very close to each other while shooting this scene. This scene will be the main scene and an important one.

He internally smiled listening to his director. He was about to continue but got cut off because of the footsteps coming from the entrance. They both turned towards there from where the sound was coming. Mishkat saw towards his co-actress and passed her his charming smile and she also smiled back to him.

??? :- Good morning sir, Good morning MY HERO! ( Wink + Smile)

Mishkat :- Good morning to you too, MY HEROINE ( Wink + Smile)

Shashank :- Good morning Priyal! We were waiting for you only! Go and get ready quickly. Then we will start the shoot.

Priyal nodded her head and went towards her make up room. She turned around and saw Mishkat already seeing her, she smiled at him and he smiled back.

( Author :- Hmmm something fishy fishy.............)

AUTHOR'S POV

Anyways till Priyal gets ready let me give you all their small introduction. They're the main lead couples of their show Mishkat and Priyal. They both are very amazing actors and very understanding in nature. Their bond with each other on set is very strong. They both have a nice bonding with other peoples of shooting crew too. Whenever they shoot a scene with each other they always get appreciated by their director and other staff members. Seeing them close to each other on camera the members of shooting crew say that
' THEY LOOK ADORABLE TOGETHER, THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, THEY'LL LOOK ADORABLE WITH EACH OTHER AS A COUPLE '
But some people get jealous of them being close with each because some of them find their chance to hit on them. Girls try chance to hit on Mishkat and boys try to hit on Priyal, but they never got succeed in their aim. Everyone thinks that they're literally single and there's nothing between them, but who knows............... WHAT'S BEHIND THE CURTAIN???

Anyways let's get back to the story!

So yeah here the director and main story was on his seat and waiting, for the heroine to arrive so that they can start shooting. Soon they heard the footsteps coming from the make up room, director turned his head towards there and saw Priyal coming towards them.