When His Ex Comes And Stays In His Home!

NOTE :- THIS ONE SHOT IS GOING TO BE A BIT LONG. SO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DEW LETS START THE STORY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? POV
Here I'm busy making breakfast for me and my husband........... sorry sorry for my lovely and romantic husband. Well he's not only lovely and romantic but also caring and kind nature. I was making some sandwiches and fruit juice for breakfast when I heard someone calling me.

??? :- Priyu Love, where are you?

Yes it's my dearest husband, Mishkat Varma and I'm his wife Priyal Varma. We both used to study in the same college and we were best friends and I had a huge crush on him, but later I found out that he already has a girlfriend. He was in a relationship with a girl named Shanaya who was our classmate and it broke my heart to the core. I tried to ignore my feelings, but still I never ignored him or changed my behaviour with him because that time I accepted the fact that we don't get everything we wish for in our life. But one day when I went to college and was about to meet him I saw being a crying mess, I rushed up to him and asked him the reason of his crying but I was shocked when I hear his answer. His girlfriend cheated on him with another boy she never loved him but Mishkat being a sweet and kind person was blind by love for her. I was being there for him when there was no one for him, he didn't trusted anyone other than me, so he didn't refused me to stay with him. After some months the day came for which I stopped thinking when he was in relationship, he proposed me saying that he realised his feelings for me when there was no one when he was alone.
So it's obvious when he himself proposed me then who am I to reject when I already wanted this. We started dating and here we're now a lovely couple who love each other beyond every limit.

Wait what's this smell? OMG my sandwich got burned. Damn why this has to happen early in the morning, aahhhhh I hate if something happens like this. I was so angry seeing the burned sandwich but eventually calmed down when I felt two strong vieny arms being wrapped around my waist but I didn't flinched because I know who else will hug me like this other than my husband??
I felt him snuggling in my neck sniffing my scent.

Mishkat :- What happened baby? Why you're angry early in the morning?

AUTHOR'S POV
Mishkat asked Priyal in such a lovely way that it made her faced him and a cute pout appeared on her lips. He chuckled and gave a quick peck on her pout, she failed so miserably in holding her smile that made him smiled too.

Priyal :- See na Mishu! This sandwich got burned.

He looked towards the direction where Priyal was pointing him to see. He shakes his head in disbelief with a smile on his face. He cupped her cheeks and said

Mishkat :- Priyu.......my love, what's there to sulk about this huh? Its such a normal thing doesn't our food get burned on other days?

She nodded after thinking for a few seconds.

Mishkat :- So not don't be a sulky baby and let me love my hot and sexy wife.

Hearing him she blushed and looked down smiling. Mishkat leaned towards her and placed his lips on her kissing them softly, they both got lost in their small yet adorable makeout session. He removed his hands from her cheeks and placed one hand on her waist while the other went towards her thighs she gasped feeling his cold hand on her bare thigh as she was wearing shorts. Taking this sudden opportunity Mishkat inserted his tongue inside her mouth and started devouring each and every corner of her mouth. She tapped his shoulder when she realised she's out of breath, and Mishkat immediately broke the kiss as he don't want her to pass out because of him. He attached his forehead with hers and both were breathing heavily, Mishkat deattached their forehead and said.

Mishkat :- Now you make breakfast till then I'll get ready for office.

Priyal nodded and again started doing her work and Mishkat also left to get ready. After approx 20 minutes, she was done making breakfast and started to place everything on the dinner table. She heard the sound of footsteps and saw Mishkat was coming towards dinning table. She was drooling over him when he smirked and said.