When She Gets Jealous Of His Clingy Co-actress ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV

In the luxurious banquet hall the bright yellow light was spreading it shineness everywhere. The fragnance of the rose aroma was creating a different kind of atmospere which was very calming and peaceful. Everything was just giving a vibe like a royal ceremony, well this is not a royal ceremony or something. Let me tell you what's this, well this is a grand celebration party of the success of the new show of a huge production house. Its only a few days since the show went on-air and in these few days the show got their unexpected TRP, so the whole team of the show decided to have a success party of the show so yeah here this what it is.

Here there is a couple who's in each other's side embrace having a great by enjoying their red wine. The man's arm was wrapped around his women's waist and the same was with women.
Well let me introduce them to you, so they're Mishkat Varma and Priyal Varma both are married to each other and their marriage was a love marriage. It's going to be a year in a few days to their marriage, this couple is extremely rich but kind and humble to those who are also kind and humble to them. But when someone tries to get on their nerves  they also reciprocates the same because sometimes it's necessary to make people taste their own medicine, but all over they're very kind hearted people. Now you all must be thinking that what these two are doing in this party right? So let me tell you, Mishkat is the main lead hero of the show so it's obvious for him to come and now the question arise that  what Priyal is doing with him? Well after receiving the invitation of this success party Mishkat told Priyal to come with him as he want to share his happiness not only with his team but also with his wife too. At first she denied to come with him because the girl who's his main lead co-actress is very mush clingy to him and always roam around him which annoys Priyal a lot and her clingyness hurts her. But after Mishkat requested to her a lot she was unable to deny his request, obviously who can say no this cutie+hottie. So she finally agreed to come with him but only for his happiness, after the show went on air within a week the show got a great and unexpected TRP. Mishkat was really very happy seeing the TRP of the show and seeing the smile and excitement on his face Priyal wasn't able to resist it, as he promised him while marrying to him that she'll always be by his side in every phrase of his life. She didn't wanted to make him sad by denying his request so she agreed to come with him.

Priyal lifted her head and saw him looking around the banquet hall with a smile on his face, not being able to control herself she gave a quick peck on his neck making him smile but more than a smile it was a smirk, he pulled her more closer to him tightening his grip on her waist.

Mishkat :-  ( Smirk) Making a bold move, huh babygirl?

Priyal :- ( Smile) What can I do? Who told you to look this hot and heavenly handsome?

Mishkat :- Uhmm so my babygirl cannot control herself huh!

Priyal :- Umm you can say that!

Mishkat :- Then for that you've to wait babygirl! But still if you didn't stop with your naughtiness then I've to punish you!

He smirked saying the last sentence which turned her cheeks into crimson red, he chuckled seeing her.

Priyal :-  ( Smile) Ok then I'll obey you! But still I deserve a reward right?

Mishkat :- Of course my obedient babygirl deserves a reward.

Priyal tip toed and kept pulled him by his nape, he too leaned towards her and their lips were about to meet, but............................

??? :- Hey Mishkat!!!!!!!!

They stopped hearing a voice which made Priyal groan in annoyance when she recognized the owner of that voice. They both pulled away and stood in a proper position, they turned and saw it was..........................