When She Has Separate Anxiety Issues

AUTHOR' POV

A beautiful girl in her mid 20s was busy in making breakfast for her and for her husband. She was humming a romantic song while making breakfast, she was too engrossed in making breakfast but suddenly she felt someone's veiny arms being wrapped around her waist. She flinched a bit but relaxed when the strong colonge of the man's hit her nostrils, she smiled and blushed recognising who it was. It was her lovely and caring husband Mishkat Varma and the girl in his arms is obviously his beautiful wife Priyal Varma, Mishkat smirked seeing her blushing but he decided to tease her bit.

Mishkat :- Why do you always flinch when I hug you back Mrs. Varma?

Priyal :- I-its not li-like that Mishu!

Mishkat :- Then how's it Priyu?

Priyal :-  Oh ho stop it love!

Mishkat :- And what I don't want to?

Saying this he started kissing her neck, feeling his soft lips on her skin Priyal closed her eyes but then she opened her eyes realising he'll get late for his office, she turned off the gast stove and turned around facing him still in his arms. As soon as Mishkat saw Priyal facing him he immediately smashed his lips on her and started kissing her, although he was kissing her a roughly but still his love and care can be feel in it. Priyal smiled between the kiss knowing his rough kisses also contains love and care for her, she also responded to him with all her love for him. They both were busy in devouring each other's soft lips but then Priyal unwantedly broke the kiss making him groan.

Mishkat :- What??

Priyal :- You'll get late for office Mr. Varma also stop being pervert early in the morning.

Mishkat :- ( Smirk) Ohhh so you mean that it will be ok if I'll be pervert in the night when you and me will be on bed and I'll..............

He was cut off on the middle when Priyal kept her hand on his mouth because she knew what he's gonna say. He hold her palm and kissed it lovingly which brought a small smile on Priyal's face but soon her eyes widened when she heard him saying.

Mishkat :- ( Smirk) You can stop my words love but you can stop me when my words will work in actions!

He whispered in her ear and licked her earlobe earning a shaky gasp from her, he pecked her earlobe and his smrik widened knowing his effect on her.

Priyal :- You're so pervert Mishu

Mishkat :- Only for you my love!

He said with his adorable bunny smile and she too smiled at him.

Priyal :- Now go and get ready then wait at the dinning table, I'll bring your breakfast.

Mishkat nodded smilingly to get ready, soon he came back and sat on the dinning chair and saw Priyal was coming with breakfast, she served him his breakfast and she too sat beside him and they both started having their breakfast. After having breakfast Mishkat took his bag and went to his office after giving Priyal a loveable kiss.

TIME SKIP

It was 8pm in the night amd Priyal was sittimg on the couch in the living room ans was watching tv while waiting for Mishkat to come back home. In few minutes the main door got opened indicating Mishkat came back to office Priyal got up from the couch amd went towards him, she helped him in removing his cat and took his bag, she kept his coat and bag on the couch and went in the kitchen to bring water for him.
When she came back she saw Mishkat was relaxing while resting his head on the couch and his eyes were closed, she shook her head and chuckled seeing him. She went towards him and sat beside him, she softly kept her hand on his shoulder he opened his eyes and saw her with a glass of cold water, he smiled a little and took the glass from her. He chucked the whole glass of water in one go and kept the glass on the table which was infront of him she loosened his tie and removed his tie. He kept his head on her lap and she started messaging his head and he hummed in satisfaction.