Hero Academy

I wake up to Ayaka stuffing things into a bag in the room. "Good morning, Ayato." She says when she notices me. "I've helped you pack all the things you need. Also, I made you lunch!"

"Ah...thanks."

"Go wash up and get changed. It's your first day back."

I nod.

Ayaka glances at me and smiles. "The old you would complain that I treat you as a child."

"How would I know what to pack?" I reply.

At the side of the room, a black coat, white t-shirt, and red bow are hung.

...
-----------------------
I arrive at a standalone campus beside the Barato river, a forcefield engulfs the academy.

Similar to a door, the forcefield has one rectangular metal gate that allows entry.

Several people wearing the same attire walk through the gate.

I look at the paper given by Ayaka and slide the note into my pocket. "This should be the place," I mumble.

With every step, my body becomes heavier. A hero academy...the hell where everything started.

...

I close my eyes and cleanse my thoughts.

"Phew..."

Let's enter.

To the left of the entrance is a big arena indoor stadium enhanced with several talismans and arrays. Many young heroes gleefully chat with one another as they loiter around the campus.

The main teaching facility is in the middle of the campus, I walk in.

Approaching my assigned lecture room at the top level, many heads turn as I walk past.

"He is alive?"
"I heard he went into a coma because of the virus."

A large brown door blocks my path and I open it, revealing a large lecture theatre.

"What?!" A woman exclaims.

Everyone's attention is turned to me as I sit in the second last row.

...

A girl walks up to me and smiles. She sits beside me as I ignore her.
"Uhm...hi. Do you remember me?" Her soothing voice says.

A gentle face and physique with a ponytail of black hair and black eyes. This should be Hanabi.

"Yes, I do," I reply with a smile.

I don't know why but a group frowns when I smile and walk up to us. They sit behind us, smirking.

"Hanabi, why are you still talking to this trash?" An annoying girl with freckles and curly smooth brown hair says.

"Do you not remember how much you were ostracized because of him? Your life slightly became better because of Kaito you know."

Hanabi ignores them, glaring at her lap.

"Oh yeah, Ayato. Do you know that Hanabi got a boyfriend?!" Another man says.

"Shut up..." Hanabi mumbles.

"It's Kaito! Kaito confessed to her and I'm pretty sure they already went past the stage of kissing-"

"Oh. Okay. Congratulations." I say with a mundane tone.

!

Hanabi glances at me. Throughout the entire interaction, I kept staring at the books and checking my stationery.