Terrorist

The whole day was spent touring the city. Other than obvious distinctions, its layout is rather similar to Tokyo. In addition, I've infected whatever I can in public spaces. 

The fake sky has already turned dark.

...

I decided to head home for the day.

"Hahaha!!"

?

On my way back, I notice the weird laughter coming from an alley. Instantly, I realised it is bullying from the location and the number of presences.

I wanted to ignore it at first but...

I feel a chilling sensation all of a sudden.

?!

What just...happened?

To confirm my suspicion and curiosity, I decided to check the noise out.
A group of men and women surrounds a small boy who was forced to strip, a very common and childish form of bullying.

I sigh and rub my head in embarrassment. This is stupid.

However, amidst the embarrassment, I can see hints of rebellion and anger. The only reason why I know is that I've been in a similar situation.

Then, what was that chill I felt?

I'm having goosebumps just from looking at that bullied boy and my instinct has never lied to me. It's the sensation of another serial killer.

"Are you guys being serious?" I say, deciding to help the boy.

??

"Why? Do you want to join in?" The man with a Faux Hawk hairstyle jokingly says. I assume he is the leader of this carnival.

"I'm not sure," I reply.

Before anyone could do anything, three men in front of me grasp their chests and falls to the ground.
"Ack...ugh..."

?!

"H-Hey, what...?" The leader mumbles.

"All of you might want to fuck off before I lose it."

...

The leader sighs and stands up. "Consider yourself lucky, brat. Let's go."

He and his group left swiftly, carrying the three casualties.

Strength is a supreme authority down here. Status, money, all of that doesn't matter.

"T-Thank you..." The boy says.

...

I extend my hand and he takes it, pulling himself up. "I'm Ayato," I say.

"Yes...I am Yamato. Thank you..."

*growl...*

My stomach rumbling lingers in the air.

...

"Uhm, I can treat you to some food as thanks." He says.

I scratch my head. "Well...sure."

It's been a while since I felt that sensation, I need to confirm if he truly is a killer.
===============================
He treats me to a fast food restaurant and I order a simple and cheap meal.

"Are you sure you only want to eat that?" Yamato asks.

"Yes," I reply.

Yamato gives in and nods.

"Which class are you in?" Yamato asks.

"I don't know. I'm an F-tier transfer student."

"Oh! That explains things." Yamato says nonchalantly.

He is not surprised about the F-Tier.

This time, I start the conversation. "Are you okay?" I ask.

Yamato nods. "Yes, I'm used to it."

I chomp down a bite of my burger before I continue. "That's not a good thing, why were they bullying you in the first place?"

"There isn't much of a reason. My brother has schizophrenia and I couldn't afford a psychiatric hospital until I met Jason. In reality, I'm quite thankful for Jason. Getting bullied...is a good price to pay for my brother's life." Says Yamato. His eyes twitch a little.

...

I take another bite. "What's your hobby?" I ask.

"...I go out to hunt with my grandfather during the holidays."

"Oh, hunting? Big game or small game?" I continue after taking another big chomp.

"Both. What's yours?"

I look at Yamato, his eyes have lit up in curiosity.

"Nothing. Probably sitting on the couch to watch television." I reply.

"O-Oh...that's not very healthy."

...

This is awkward...

*di di di di*

An alarm rings on Yamato's watch.

!!!

The ominous aura lingers in the air. All of my instincts are screaming.

Yamato glances at his watch and frowns. "I'm sorry, I need to go now. Thank you for your help. Uhm, it's best if you pretend to not know me in school." He says and stands up, leaving the restaurant.

I sigh.

Curiosity killed the cat. I shouldn't attempt to follow Yamato.

Other than my weakness that I'm physically weak, tenacious people, especially villains, are another of my weakness.
They just won't stop attacking no matter how many plagues I shove into their body. Thus, I've almost lost my original life several times to those persistent bastards and have developed an instinct that screams agony of fear into my body if a potential indefatigable fucker comes.

I finish my meal and went back home. After closing the door, I take a shower and laze on the couch, sighing.

It will be a week before I enrol officially and it is a waste of time absorbing energy naturally. How can I-

!!!

I grasp my head and rest my body on the armrest.

Haha...

I am the master of my plague and they act as "extensions" of me. Thus, I can see, feel, and hear the surrounding around my plague.
Just recently, I reconnected my linkage with a virus I created as "Mason" and heard something interesting.

I stand up and stretch my arms.

"Looks like I can put the week into good use," I mumble.
==================================
In Sapporo's busy district, a group of men slide out syringes of green glittering liquid and wear both a balaclava ski mask and dark goggles as they hide in the alley.
Many commuters walk with a tired and gloomy expression across the streets, some even drunk from a day out with their colleagues.

When the suspicious group deemed the time to be right when the streets are the most packed, they rush out and injects the syringe into passing peoples.

?!!!

"What the fuck did you inject-"

Those injected convulse shortly after falling to the ground. The masked group quickly evacuate the scene leaving a confused public.

A few people walk up to the victim and call out "Hey! Can you hear us?"  Says a man to the unconscious victim.

"Call the police or hospital!" The man says.

When nobody does as told, the man stands up in rage. "Quickly! They are dying!!"

However, the people around the man point at the victim.

?

He turns his attention back to the victim to face a grotesque horror. Their skin is bulging with green veins erected.

"Wha-"

*BOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!*

The victims explode and release clouds of green glitters. Anyone that comes into contact with it instantly drops to the ground and died.