First Day

"Move move!" A team leader shouts.

Fully geared soldiers rush out of the black vans.
Three superheroes follow the army of soldiers: A middle-aged man wearing a tracksuit, a "princess" with curly blonde hair wearing a pink dress, and a giant topless burly and muscular man.

The princess sighed at the corpses around the entrance. "Pathetic..." She says and reveals her arm from her back. On her fingers are sharp metal claws coming out of her body.

The middle-aged man clicks his tongue at her remark.

"What? Sojiro, they are supposed to be guards." Says the princess.

"Shut the fuck up, narcissistic bitch." Replies Sojiro.

The princess, named Yuka, childishly puts her tongue out to mock Sojiro.

The big guy named Jack sighs at their behaviour. "Stop, both of you." He says.

All of them swiftly rush to the production plant and find the entrance destroyed.

"Secure the parameters, and keep the vitality crystals on you at all times." Says the team leader. He then turns his attention to the three heroes and bows.
"We will leave the rest to you."

The three heroes nod and enter the vicinity.

The team leader of the EnHuman waits anxiously outside, holding the walkie-talkie with sweat in his hand.

After a few moments, the walkie-talkie starts to emit static.

?!

"Team leader, come in. This is hero Sojiro." A voice comes from the walkie-talkie.

"Yes, speak."

"We suspect there is another perpetrator. The culprits were found unconscious and the Twilight Stick is missing." Says Sojiro.

"What..."

The team leader starts to wonder if any internal conflict occurred. Regardless, he orders his team to deploy the radar equipment but fails to find the perpetrator.
==================================
After three days, the situation calms and everyday life resumes.

It's also the day I am admitted to the academy. Their uniform is a fairly simple black buttoned coat with a gold lining running across the edge and black long pants.

I leave my residence early in the morning. On the way, I pass by many food stores and a lady asks "Young man, care to try some pie for breakfast?" With a big smile.

My face grows pale and I politely refused her. Despite not eating anything, my appetite is non-existent when my body is filled to the brim with energy.

To avoid getting caught, I quickly decided to consume the whole Twilight Stick directly for energy. I am confident that even Golden Justice will die if he does because of the amount of absurd energy inside the Twilight Stick. It took 95 percent of the plague in my body to store everything.

Among all the tall buildings I can easily see giant towers on the horizon. That's the hero academy. As if to flaunt its grandiose importance, the campus size is as big as the small city itself and has the tallest buildings.

I approach the main entrance to the campus and the guards confirmed my identity. They click their tongue when they notice the "F" in my documents.

I walk into the campus after the guards gave me the signal.

...

Wait, where am I supposed to go?

The map on a board near the entrance only shows the names of the buildings and their locations but nothing about the interior.

I turn my attention to a passing couple and asked for directions.

Both glared at me with contempt when they realise my tier.
"So you are one of those freeloaders? Screw off!" Says the boy.

?

He aggressively bumps into me and walks past with his girlfriend.

I sigh.

"Hey I'm not done with you, tell me where I'm supposed to go," I say, this time infusing energy into my voice.

!!

"Fuck off!! You annoying bastard!" The girl says but the boy stops her.

"Sorry sir, we don't know where F-Tiers are supposed to go. There isn't a classroom dedicated for them." The boy says with a robotic tone.

"See, it wasn't that hard," I say and leave.

The boy jolts after and looks around in confusion. "H-Huh? What happened??" He mumbles.

I throw a glance back at the boy. His body glows, indicating an infection from my plague.

Anyways, I first enter the building nearest to the entrance. The lobby is a lively place with a large statue of Golden Justice in the middle. Around the statue are benches and I sit on one.

...

What the fuck do I do now?

*DINNGGGGGGG!!!*

A bell rings and surrounding students quickly scurry away while I stay on the bench, probably to their classes.

...

I guess I should walk around. There's a map of the interior nearby.

!

A presence behind?

"Hello, are you someone new?" Someone behind me asks.

I turn around to find a blonde beautiful woman with emerald eyes. Her hair is tied into a ponytail, a hair clip is on her fringe holding it together.

"Yes hi," I reply.

She's not infected, I should leave and find an infected, preferably a teacher, to guide me.

"Are you lost? The campus is very big." She asks.

"Yes, I'm an F-Tier student. I have no idea where to go." I say, expecting her to leave immediately.

Instead, she smiles. "Ah, no wonder. I'm Ariel. I'm part of the student council and I know where F-rank students go, I can guide you there."

Ariel extends her hand and I take it. "I'm Ayato."

"Follow me. I can give you a short tour of the school." Says Ariel.

She starts introducing me to different sections of the large building, ranging from the classrooms to the cafeteria, the gym, the infirmary, the labs, and more.

On the way, she tries to make mini-conversations in an informal tone.

"If I'm not wrong, you are the brother of Ayaka right?" Ariel asks.

"Yes? How did you know?" I reply.

Her eyes quickly light up.
"Oh my! I'm a huge fan of Ayaka! Can you help me ask for her autograph, please!"

"S-Sure!..."
So that's the reason why she befriended me.

!!

"Wait, what's that room we just passed?" I ask Ariel.

"Hmm?" Ariel looks behind. "Ah, that's the locker room. No one should be inside right now."

...Is that so?

Was I too sensitive?