First Day(2)

A woman with shoulder-length purplish black hair and ember eyes opens the door of the locker room and walks out.

!?

She sees Ariel and bows. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too," Ariel replies.

She left in a hurry afterwards.

"Who was she?" I ask.

"Ah, she's the newest member of the student council, Mina."

"I see," I say and walk ahead.

Ariel throws a glance at my back and back to the locker room.
"A coincidence...?" She mumbles.

After spending the entire morning roaming around the building, Ariel finally brings me to the basement of the building. The hallway leading to the basement is in a dirty state with some cobwebs.

We then stop outside a room with an old sign above the door, it says F-Tier classroom.

Ariel looks at my expression. I stay unfazed because I expected this. "Thank you for the guidance. If I find you on campus, I will pass my sister's autograph to you after I get it." I say.

Ariel hands out her phone when I am about to leave. "We can keep in touch with one another."

...

"Okay."

And Ariel left, waving her hand in farewell.

The small classroom is empty and dirty with no one inside.

The state of the class results from the fact that F-rank heroes are considered useless. Thus, there is only one class in a week for an F Tier and the nickname "Freeloader" came about.

In addition, most Enlightens with F-Tier potential takes the Civilian Power Education Scheme, the one that Ayato originally took. Thus, the minuscule amount of F-Tiers.

Afterwards, I travel to the 20th level of the building. Directly across the elevator is a glass door with a beautiful sign above stating "Psychic Training Facility".

That's right, my highest priority is to absorb the energy. I can probably reach the A rank after I am done.

I push the glass door open and enter, showing the man behind the registration desk my student card.

"What, you are an F-Tier??!" The man exclaims, raising his brows.

"Yes."

He scratches his head and returns my student card.
"You must be new. Here is my advice: Don't waste your money, an F-Tier won't get far even with the facility's help." The man says with a soft, concerned tone.

"Haha, we never know until we try," I reply.

...

He sighs. "It's advantageous to be persistent, I wish you all the best. Do you want the regular room or the premium room?"

"Premium please," I reply.

"...Alright, that will be 30000 Yen an hour." He says.

The man hands me the key and I thank him. Moving further in, a long hallway of rooms shows up and I stop before mine.

Inside the room is a clean and cosy atmosphere. Air-conditioned with a whiff of a scented candle, in the corner of the room are some glowing crystals in a glass box, the crystals facilitate the energy in the air and stabilise it.
The walls are made with energy-imbued materials and are sound-proof.

At the side is a table with a limited supply of pills that can boost internal energy, there are even preferences with pills coming in different flavours.

I take a mat that's under the table and lay it across the room. Sitting on it, I take a handful of pills and gulp them.

"Phew..." I breathe out and in to stabilise my breath. Soon, my mind went into a meditative state.

Impressive.

Due to the atmosphere, the energy inside me flows fluidly yet can be controlled effortlessly. The core within my abdomen, chest, and between my eyes grows continuously; my absorption rate spiked by about ten times.
I spend the rest of the day meditating.
==================================
*BAM*

Yamato was thrown into bags of trash by Jason, the leader of his bullying.

Bruises and cuts are littered around Yamato's body. Jason spits on Yamato and orders his underlings to beat Yamato up. A grin slides on everyone's face as they move forward to stomp on Yamato.

"Haha! I was having such a shitty day! What a nice stress reliever," says a man and he kicks Yamato's chin.

However, Jason stops them and interrupts their fun.

"Yamato, I want our relationship to go back to what it was before. So just tell me where that fucker who saved you before is and we will stop all this beating. Alright?"

Ever since Ayato saved Yamato, the bullying went from shaming to just beating as Jason attempted to fix his shattered pride.

Yamato continues to stare at the floor, not saying a single word.

Jason sighs and rubs his face. "Fuck...we will be back tomorrow."

And Jason left with all his subordinates.

Yamato glances up and sees Jason's group leaving. He notices one of the group members is a new member.

...

Yamato gets up and trudges himself to follow the group.

After grabbing a bite at a restaurant, Jason splits the group up and each of them goes their way.

The new member yawns and walks to his apartment, unaware of Yamato tailing him.

"Well...that kid was...pitiful." The new guy mumbles. "I don't have a choice. If I don't follow Jason, I won't be able to study in the academy."

The new guy opens the door to the apartment and puts his bag on the floor beside his couch. He then turns around to close the door.

In the corner of his eye, he notices something and he quickly glances at it.

!!!!

Yamato suddenly appears in his house, leaning against the wall and glaring at him.

"W-What the fuck...how did you get in!?" The new guy exclaims. "Wait, are you here for revenge?? Haha..."

The new guy is confident that he can win but the intense killing intent released by Yamato put him off.

On the ground, Yamato's shadow extends to the new guy.

??

The new guy slowly backs off in confusion.

*Click*

With a snap from Yamato, a blob of shadow rises before the guy, opening up to reveal many rows of sharp bloody teeth.

"W-What the fuck!? Yamato! Wait! Wait!"

The new guy glances at the door and promptly sprints at it but the monster gulps the guy entirely in one bite.

No blood, no weapon, and no evidence. Yamato's power is the perfect killing machine.

Among the tranquillity of silence that follows, Yamato smirks in delight at his bully's death.