Prologue - RED

A MUSICAL ARSHI LOVESTORY 

They were two people occupying the opposite ends of a spectrum. They were so different that their difference became frivolous. If she was red, he was blue, and their love was yellow - together they would make all the colors in the world.

Happy reading
💓

Leaving a sigh Khushi look down at herself," I am damm tired, I need a break", looking at the glass pane she cringe looking at herself,"okay I hadn't have a good sleep in a while that didn't mean I have to look like a zombie, I should have removed the makeup now it's all smudged no wonder people were giving me wierd glance.

Having a chocolate smoothy in hand earplugs on ,her favourite song of Robbie Williams angel is playing

Moving ahead collecting her luggage Khushi exit the airport,Last night was a blast it was tiring but it was worth it.
Drinking her favourite smoothie Khushi looked up got shocked to see her boyfriend of a week waving at her,"you here??"

"Yeah,came to pick you,l missed you her boyfriend of a week said as he gave her a peck she knows he is trying hard to make everything workout between them,it's not like she is not they both are but she is scared what if things didn't work out like last time,"dam will broke if this happens".

"How was your trip ??? , Did you enjoy??,"
Khushi looked at her boyfriend,"okay she knows he loves her but he is behaving wierd, first he showed up to pick her up next he is behaving all lovey dovey ,now this he didn't even teased her, something is wrong definitely wrong he has been squeezing her hand too,he does that when he is nervous,how many shades does this guy have",okay tell me what happened,"do you want to break up with me?"Khushi asked getting frustrated she knows this guy,she is sure he will be reason for her death one day not exaggerating but the way this guy gives her heartattack after heartattack one by one she is sure.

"WHAT!!!! "
"NOO!!!!"
"How could you even say that" her boyfriend asked flabbergasted wide eyed at her stupid assumptions

"Because we have already break up enough times now last one was,what 5-6time ?? ", Khushi said as she counts the number of times they fought and breakup and then patch up.

Arnav gape at his girlfriend of a week maybe she is right in this one year of them being together they have fought many times then they breakup then patch up but they surely did came back together,it like they go round and round each time,but never had they think of living without each other.
"Okay, maybe you are right,c'mon I am not that bad you love me" Arnav said in a goofy way making her roll her eyes at him.
"Story of my life I am in love with a JERK"

Arnav smiled sheepishly at her words even though they are back together she still gets angry at him for lying to her for being a jerk to her he knows she loves him a lot her every action says so, it's not like he doesn't,damm it was him who go after her but she is right he did act like an idiot this time it was because of his stupidity they breakup last time. He don't know what will be her reaction when he will drop the bomb on her, looking at her face he saw her eyes narrowed at him enjoying her drink,"I told maa and Dad about us" there he dropped the bomb, as soon as he said that he had to wipe his face because as soon as his dear girlfriend hear that,she spit the drink on his face, instead of saying sorry she blasted at him,"WHAT THE HELL RAIZADA YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT, YOU BETTER BE JOKING, THIS IS NOT FUNNY", shaking him Khushi asked again getting scared, this guy is unpredictable, please not this time she is not ready, Khushi prayed looking at his serious face,"please be it another sick joke of his"
This guy is really bad at jokes worst then her Maybe that's why they get along really well, except in relationship when they are together not in a romantic way things are actually funny between them but but when romance kicked in they are two big losers ,they make each other mad not like they are not already.
They started out as classmates then accidentally became friends and another disastrous accident made them a couple it's not like they don't love each other they do,damm he fought with other boys even when he was angry it's just that when they came together as a couple initially it was awesome like a daydream than it becomes a nightmare they thought they will work out fine they won't fight like normal couple fight but they broke the records damm they started fighting like cats and dogs.
"ARNAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!"