9

Happy reading
💕💕💕

Hii guys
If you have time left after reading
Please vote and comment

And I have another one
I have started a new story with a new account as this was creating some problem
So I created new
With name
Sakurali2610
Another story is posted there please if you have time do check out that one too my friend handle that account
Story name it's a LOVESTORY

It's in my reading list
🥰

Happy reading ❣️

K

HUSHI!!!

"Don't you dare drag my mother in this", Arnav was seething in anger first not only she is spreading rumours about them but also dragging his parents

Seeing his anger," look Arnav I am really not interested in your personal Matter regarding your mother I don't even know her, and why are you not accepting it,
Accept it she is your girlfriend what is their to shy about?

Khushi she is not my girlfriend and why in the hell I am explaining you saying this Arnav left from their keeping in mind to teach luv a lesson she will never forget

As Arnav left Khushi knows something must be wrong than thought it's not her problem she already has hers not giving much thought she closes the door,"let's go Stella baby and clean my room otherwise Dadi will throw both of us out of the house.

Next day

Luv!!!!
Come with me I need to talk to you

Sure ASR! Love was happy as this is the first time he is initiating a conversation himself

"But ASR I love you please understand", I know that girl is not good for you, please give me a chance to prove myself I will do everything you ask me to do," but please give me a chance"
Love says all this with tears in her eyes she won't lie anymore she loves him not because of his looks and bank balance but because of his nature he has helped her once when her ex misbehaved with her she knows all the boys she has dated wants only one thing from her that's why she always left them after sometime, but ASR is different he was her project partner last year too she remembers how she and her friend had a bet as who will trap him first her friend tried seducing him on the name of help and how he reacted she thought boys only wants s*x and nothing else but that day she realises he is not like others , and she is sure she will not let him go from her hands earlier he himself was not interested in anyone so it was easy but since the day that nerdy has came he is behaving different she herself saw him staring at her not only that she has seen him trying to start conversation with her and for the first time luv felt insecure she felt jealous she won't deny that girl is beautiful she is natural,and this makes her helpless she never wanted anyone like she wanted ASR and whatever happens she won't let him go, she tried every possible way she seduced him tried to make him jealous but nothing worked so she changed her target she lied to Khushi that they are in a secret relationship because his parents are conservative and all so she warned her to stay away from him.,and Khushi being Khushi believed her.
But now things are going out of hand ASR find out about her lies and he is angry damm angry and she is scared.

Luv I am not asking you I am warning you if you spread any shit about me one will be worse than me., Arnav says all this remembering Khushi's eyes which had disgust in them and her words carry loathe for him.
He realised he doesn't want a girl who is so judgemental from day one she is being like that always think worse of him Arnav decided he will not go after her anymore it was a waste of time. He should focus on his studies.,he has better things in his mind than her it was a mistake a stupid mistake thankfully it didn't become a blunder.
Khushi Gupta chapter closes for him she is not good for him,nor his parents will approve of it.

(It's been 7 months since Khushi joined college)

After that day Arnav was back to his no nonsense attitude.

Good morning Arnav, Arnav looked up to see a grinning Khushi

Morning, he replied but gone was his smile, it's not like he doesn't like her anymore but He  realised no-one matters for her.
So not to hurt himself he stayed away from her there were small talks in between but nothing serious he even stopped flirting with her realising what she thought of him he still remembers her eyes how much disgust they have.

One month later

"Where the hell I am stuck",Arnav thought looking at the group of girls that are constantly flirting with him, he wants to go back in time when he agreed for this job it's only a week and he is regretting badly, today he is stuck with these over active teenage girls who are leaving no chance to flirt with him.,and he is frustrated to no end he wants to pull his hair he can't shout at them he hates these kind of jobs he has to behave nice damm they are of the age of 13-14years, what the hell is going with people these days he remembers himself when he was 15 he didn't even know what the hell sex means and here a 10 year old will explain it to you in detail.
He hated unwanted attention which he gets because of his not to mess with me attitude. He got famous in high school because of his fights with seniors who try to bully him on the name of Indian that give him a good reputation in college too, not to mention the rumours.

Because of this his mother made him swear that he will not fight unnecessarily his father never said a word but he remembers when he was young his father saying
Peetna nahi hai peetana hai
(Means if fight then don't lose)

He never Said that again but he remember he even saw the twinkle in his father's eyes when principal says he beat three seniors alone.
Damm his parents are unique.

Hii!!
Seeing a little girl calling him from the same group of girls Arnav came back to reality, as he looked up to see her friend whispering among themselves without giving a chance he decided to leave,F**k the job he will go mad if he stays more.
Just as he was about to leave he saw Khushi sitting at the corner seat alone ,she looks upset he remembers she is not attending college for some days too.
Realising his feelings Never left he looked at her.

James stop..!!!! James Arnav's colleague who was going to take Khushi's order stopped hearing him,"I will take hers you handle them pointing towards the girls".
Okay man!

Thanku