13

Green eyed monster

He couldn't help it.

Arnav stood to the side as the professor asked the next group of students to begin the presentation. His eyes narrowed as he took in the view. Khushi was talking animatedly to a new guy that had just transferred to their class.

The guy is turn was captured by her speech, not paying attention to the other people around him. He smiled at the appropriate places, he laughed, made the necessary comments and never took his eyes off of her.

Arnay had thought himself above the feeling of jealousy. There had been many times that he had looked to his friends as they discussed the brimming feeling inside their stomachs as their girls flirted, or even smiled in the direction of another guy.

It hurt to be wrong in that regard. He was staring in such blatant attention that he didn't notice when james stop by his side. Everything that mattered at the moment was that Khushi was giggling and leaning toward another guy.

"It burns, doesn't it?" Michelle finally decided to ask as she saw ASR's fists clench. She knew enough about him to know that he was near a full blown reaction that would be disastrous in all proportions.

"She is just a friend man what happened "

He have told them or more precisely Khushi has told them , looking at ASR expression it says something else.

"She is just a friend but will be mine soon "
What?"

Arnav  was pulled from his silent musings, turning to the buzzing words he felt came from beside him.

"That feeling, below your stomach at around your navel. It burns, doesn't it?" Michelle couldn't help but smirk as Arnav shot her a glare.

"Shut up," was the response as ASR went back to observing the pair. He growled as he saw the guy's hand set over her arm, leaning forward to whisper something in Khushi's ear. He saw red, Michelle stepped back as she felt ASR seethe as a dark aura enveloped him.

"You should calm down," she tried to calm him down, putting herself in the path of his gaze.

"She is not your girlfriend yet ASR"

Arnav gritted his teeth hearing her he don't know why but suddenly everyone is interested in her
He looked at Michelle Khushi's new friend,"irritating as hell ", according to him

Just what the hell is she doing with him?" Arnav asked glaring at them.

Arnav was breathing hard as the professor congratulated him. The words blew over his head as the teacher marked him as the bestest one to have given the best presentation.

Arnav's eyes narrowed as he saw Khushi come forward with the new guy and wait for their turn. He smiled a bit as he saw her take the lead. At least she wasn't holding back, she is doing good now she is working hard he know,
That's what the bastard had just been dubbed in his book. The golden haired, blue eyed, slight framed guy who had most of the girls around the college swooning in his wake.
He is in soccer team too.
Which is making it more irritating for him.

It hadn't taken long for the guys to figure out that the whispers and sighs that occurred after the new guy passed a hallway was because he was considered handsome by the female population. More than a third of the male population in their college had decided to dislike him just for that fact.

What most irked Arnav was that it seemed to have caught Khushi's attention as well. He had never thought it would happen to her.

He had known Khushi for a few months now. She considered him as her bestfriend. It had to change hearing her refer to him in that way when his feelings had always been more than a mere friendship.