32 last chapter

Tadda..... surprise.....

8 months ago

"Arnav"

Arnav looked up to see his father with a plate of food for him.
He looked down not able to meet his eyes he wanted to make his parents proud,now because of him every one is making fun of his father.

Not getting any response arvind sit down next to him.
"Are you still thinking about it"
Arnav it's okay son "
Mistakes happen, you are supposed to learn from them ,not to get scared of them"

Not replying,he takes the plate and start eating he doesn't want to trouble them more

"Arnav...." Arvind looked at his son a sigh left his mouth seeing his fallen face,he very well knows the feeling when you feel like you are worthless.

"Dad I am fine, trust me" Arnav knows they are worried but he can't do anything,he feels like the biggest loser in the world

"You feel like a loser and if I am not wrong thinking of ending your life too"

Arnav looked shocked hearing his father's words he looked down ashamed he has been thinking about it, everything is lost ",a tear rolled down his eyes soon more followed

"Dad I am sorry, everybody is making fun of you because of me", Arnav said all thinking about his life which is a big mess right now he hurted everyone.

"Okay fine then go and commit suicide", and I very well knows your mother is standing outside hearing us ", as soon as arvind finished ratna came inside crying.

"How could you say this, I told you to talk to him, not to ", she was not able to finish looking at her husband who narrowed his eye at her

Ratna very well knows what that means,"fine I am leaving but don't give him these stupid ideas, only this day was left for us to see"

"MAA", I am fine trust me",he never wanted to make his loved ones cry ,"an angry tear rolled down thinking about his messed up Life.

"It's okay, she is a little too sensitive , leave her your mother will be fine soon ", leaving an exasperated sigh arvind continue

"So where was I??",
Yeah about suicide...!!!
You want to do it,
Do it!!!

Me and your mother never stopped you both from anything, it's okay I will talk to her ,she will be fine,she will understand,you want it,
It's okay "

Arnav looked stupified hearing his father people can say whatever they want but he knows his father is a good man never hurt anyone, not as people think of him as a rude, arrogant ,selfish or beat his wife ,his father is a family man", hearing this kind of shit about his father always make his blood boil.

"Da...a.aa..dd.!!!"

Arvind gave a soft smile looking at his son he is a mixture of both him and his wife, he knows this is hard for him he knows he is not hurt because people are making fun of him he is hurt because they are pointing fingers at him making fun of him,he knows how much he wanted to make him proud, having a mild smile on his face he remembers didn't he wanted to do the same thing to make his parents proud.

"Look Arnav I get it it's hard you don't want to go outside, you have been staying behind doors for a week now ,do you think this is the solution, will it stop people from everything"
"Arnav are they that much important that they are deciding what you will do"

Arnav looked down not having any answer

Seeing his fallen face he cleared his throat getting his attention