11

"Hello Arnav","good morning", Khushi is in a good mood today she is happy

"Morning","someone is in a good mood today",
Arnav asked looking at her jovial face he thought she looks more pretty this way.

"Yes I talked to my grandparents ,my parents it's fine now I realised if I lost my mother they too lost someone too, so here I am with the saying,
"Past is past"

Happy belated birthday Khushi I didn't want to wish you yesterday seeing your mood so today it is...

"Thankyou", when is your Arnav??? Khushi asked she is really happy to have a friend.

"What??"
"Birthday??"
"On 22nd", Arnav replied keeping in mind hers is on 13th.

"22nd of what???", Khushi asked puzzled

"22nd of December"

"What!!!"," You are younger to me", saying this Khushi started laughing," you know Raizada I am elder to you ,"learn to obey me".

"It's just few days and if we talk about brain trust me you are not even born", saying this Arnav started moving leaving Khushi with her face turning a big,"o".
"Jerk"

"Where are you going???",
Khushi asked seeing him moving ahead.

"Library",if you remember we have a test tomorrow then remembered she came today after days.

"WHAT !!!!"
"You should have told me earlier I won't have came today", Khushi says as she prepared to leave.

"I said tomorrow", Arnav said seeing her ready to bunk again.

"Ohhh","thank Fully got saved", Khushi said as she plopped down next to him again.she watch as he got busy in the books so decided to leave as not to disturb him.

"Where are you going??","why do you bunk always"," study tomorrow is test it's not that hard" , Arnav knows she never attend classes regularly no teacher takes her seriously this way she will ruin her future.

"Trust me Raizada me and study are two poles who never gonna meet, waise bhi it's not like I am going to top".

Who Said about being a topper you should study, seeing how Arnav is pushing her that much she decided to give it a chance and she didn't regretted.

After 15 minutes Arnav looked up to hear something to see Khushi snoring and clicked a pic of her, her specs are falling she looks cute he started laughing he knows she was emotionally upset for days months so decide to let her sleep peacefully for now he can tease her later.

It was later when Khushi woke up she yawn rubbing her eyes to see Arnav staring at her," Hii Arnav, WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM"

"Your room", Arnav asked raising his eyebrow as he look around him
"What a room wow"

Khushi realising she slept in the library gave him a nervous smile,"sorry for shouting"

"It's ok, I know you are mad" hearing him Khushi throw the book at him, "you are insane "
"Jerk".

21st of December
Time 11:59

Grrr grrrr.....

Arnav woke up at the sound of his phone vibrating to see
Khushi flashing,"Hello"

"Happy Birthday Arnav , happy 19th birthday Raizada , I was the first one to wish you right, as Khushi was gonna say more,

Khushi you can wish me tomorrow too yeah don't worry nobody disturb me at night to wish me birthday so yeah you are the first one , hearing him the only word comes out of her," jerk".
"Here I am wishing you instead of saying thanku you are making fun of me you jerk".