12

Happy reading
❤️❤️❤️

"You cheater, liar , Raizada you!!!"
Arnav got shocked to hear these kind of words from Khushi's mouth her eyes were throwing daggers at him, his playmates were shocked to see someone shouting and accusing him ,some were curious, some were having fun seeing the fight,his friends worried.

"What happened??",what did I do" Arnav don't know what did he do this time,

"You liar, you cheater"

"Khushi!!!" Arnav was shocked he himself don't know what happened suddenly, she was fine in the morning she was studying they have decided she can study in the library till he practices and if she have any problem she can ask him like a good friend he suggested,he even gave her his notes to help her, but now what happened suddenly.

"You liar"

"Would you stop calling me that and tell me what the hell happened???", Now Arnav is getting irritated with her constant blaming him for no reason at all he didn't do anything he remember.

"YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME YOU ARE THE TOPPER, YOU LIAR RAIZADA!!!!
CHEATER "

"What the!!!! ",Arnav mentally face palm hearing her than thought ,"she really is mad don't know here I am stuck" then looked at her face which has turned red in anger

"When did I told you I am not, Khushi"

Khushi thinking for a moment,"you never told me"

"Okay next time I will make a pamphlet and stick it on me then you can read it" , Arnav spelled out each word as he gritted his teeth, okay he likes her but she is surely gonna give him a heartattack if continue to behave like that. Here he thought what disaster happened.

"Khushi you know you are not half mad,YOU ARE FULLY MAD!!","Pagal ladki","khud to pagal ho mujhe bhi karegi".
(You are mad will make me mad too)

"Hey!!!!"Khushi thought for a moment may be she overreacted.
She found out from Harry that Arnav is the class topper she already knew Harry was not the topper ,so when she asked him something,she was making fun of topper hearing Arnav is topper she felt bad that she was making fun of her own friend,so here she is shouting at him for not telling her.

"Sorry", Khushi said as she went to library again
Arnav thought what happened to her again then decides to go after her

"Hello mad woman,what happened???" Arnav asked looking at Khushi who is looking at books like they are her worst enemies
"This happened, pointing towards the books "

Sighing Arnav sit besides her

One hour later

"Hey it was easy you should become a teacher Arnav,you are not that bad " Khushi said happy to get things Clear Arnav taught her he made things easy for her

Yeah sure, first doctor now teacher anything else Arnav asked with a boring expression which suddenly changed as,"or maybe lover , right Khushi"

Khushi knows he is back to his jerk avatar so decided to drop it remembering he helped her but asked
"Arnav how can you joke something like that so casually??"

Arnav knowing why she is asking that still act ignorant,"what Khushi??"

Not getting how to make him understand Khushi left the topic.
Arnav knows its not the right time to discuss about these things he wants her to be comfortable with him first then come other things.

It was another bright and sunny day, as Khushi looked outside the window that was beside her. She slowly put her head on her arms, and some of her hair fell, covering one of her eyes. She blew at them over and over again. God..., she was really bored.