14

Now they are in there Last year of college

"Arnav what kind of a girl you want for yourself??"

"A triple" S"" , Arnav smirked seeing her confused

"What is that??", Khushi has never heard of it

"Sundar sushil sanskari", saying this he went back to his book he was reading.
(Beautiful,calm , manners)

Khushi rolled her eyes at his answer,"Arnav , I am serious "

"Okay leave it, what kind of a man you want??", Arnav tried to know

"I don't need anyone, I am fine alone",
Arnav looked at her for a minute,"you are wrong"

"I have you , Don't I Arnav!!", Khushi tried to change the topic.

"No, you won't have me when I will be with my girl",Arnav said honestly

Khushi gets stunned

"Khushi,if I have to choose between you and the girl I love, don't get me wrong I will choose her always "

"She will be a lucky girl than", Khushi said as tried to cover up the hurt in her voice.

"That's a different thing she doesn't love me ", Arnav said casually remembering what happened in the morning

"YOU LOVE SOMEONE!!!!"

"I told you already, I even showed you her photo, she had a fight with her husband, I asked to ran away with me she started hitting me"

Khushi burst out laughing hearing that,"she is sure he is again talking about his mother "

"She doesn't agree ", remembering his mother face when she was in an angry mood because of his father he asked her to ran away with him she started laughing even his father smiled hearing their morning banter.

"My point is Khushi, everyone wants someone for them, being alone is the worst thing in the world,even though you are saying you don't want anyone, you do want someone ", hearing his words Khushi remember her childhood dream of marrying a prince ,she used to wait for him to come for her and take her away.
"Maybe yes , maybe no"

"Why are you not dating the girls here they like you???", Khushi said remembering his long list of followers

"Khushi just because they like me doesn't mean I have to like them too", Arnav said rolling his eyes,"is she the same girl who told him she is not dating because she doesn't want to give anyone false hopes and break their heart later "

"If I like someone, I will make sure she knows it okay Khushi,and don't come in the words of these stupid new so called friends of yours."Arnav knows who put this idea in her brain

(During this time arnav and Khushi became really good friends there friendship was becoming more strong)

A month later

"Hey! Hey!" Jule yelled, as she watched her work classmates turn around and stare blankly at her. "Guys, you won't believe what I just saw in the field!"

"What?" Jule, one of her many friends, replied, bored, rolling her eyes. "Seen another ghost? Perhaps a dragon this time?"

"No, no, no!" Jule urged impatiently. "This time it isn't a made up story used to scare you guys!"

"OH, so you finally admit that you did make up those stories! Ever heard of the boy who called wolf?"

The old friends bickered
Besides, boyfriends are for hitting and letting off stream, and girlfriends are for chatting to or arguing with.