3

"Ngh... Ah."

The small sounds escaping from me grew a little louder, breathier. Figured that I could make no noises at all until now, and when I finally managed it, it was to make these pathetic sounds. Not moans. I refused to call them moans. I would never let my body betray me that badly. They were just... the sound of air escaping me, that was all.

"You're so perfect," he whispered. His finger stroked me, the tip entering and pulling out in a tantalizing rhythm. It made it worse, forcing me to acknowledge the noises building between my thighs, the slick noises of my entrance as he teased it to life. "Imagine what it'll feel like to take me in here, love. You'll feel so good you'll never want to let me go."

He was an egotistical bastard. Who did he think he was? Who did he think I was? I wasn't some easy lay who would be seduced in her dreams by a fake sex curse. Like I would ever be so helpless and pathetic.

"Ah!"

My hips bucked again when he squeezed a second finger inside me. It was so warm, so big. Oh, God. Now he was stroking in and out with both fingers, widening me a little more with every pump.

"I haven't even put in more than the tip," he teased. "Let's go a little deeper."

"No—"

I did it. I managed to speak that time, even if it was quiet and almost sounded like more a moan than a word. But my body made all the effort moot when it shuddered at his touch, spasming around his fingers when they slid further into me as if they wanted to swallow the rest of them up. But God, they were so rough and hot, and even the smallest movements stimulated me so effortlessly. I closed my eyes and tried to block him out, willing my body to obey me instead of buckling like a house of cards.

"No. I want you to watch me. Like this."

Something slid under my shoulders and upper back, soft and slow. Then it expanded, lifting me up and propping me there. What was that? It felt like a stack of pillows had just elevated my torso. The new angle made the sensations between my thighs even more unbearable, sweet heat pooling everywhere he touched and stroked, but that wasn't the worst part. A force pried my eyelids open against my will, and I stared at the face that grinned at me with such predatory intent from inches away.

"Watch me," he repeated. "I want you to see everything I do to you."

"You're not real. You're just a dream. You have no power over me." That was right. Keep chanting. If I reminded myself that this was all fake, my mind would catch on, and the dream would fade. I just had to focus. "I'm real. You aren't. This is just a dream."

He smiled, though whether it was at my words or because my voice was so weak and whispery, I didn't know. He licked his bottom lip, the shapeshifting tongue flicking out with a challenging swipe.

"Oh, I'm very real, love. And what are dreams but little worlds inside you? This is... very real, and the way I make you come will be real, too."

There was no time to prepare myself. His only warning was a brief flash of white fangs as his grin widened — and then he shoved a third finger into me, pumping with abandon before I could get accustomed to it. He spread my knees wider, forcing me to open myself up to him, and with each stroke he penetrated me deeper and deeper until he was slamming his knuckles against my slit. Oh — oh, God! His fingers were so long and hot, and with three inside me, I stretched and burned around each furious pump. But instead of hurting, it only made the pain sweet and overwhelming, making my body clench around his fingers and grow wetter, louder, tighter—

"Give in," he breathed. "Your body was made to be fucked. Give me your pussy, Sable."

He knew my name. My name! With a broken moan, my trembling thighs jerked and spread wider, exposing me to him completely. I was close, too close, and now he was fucking me even faster and harder even though it should have been impossible. The wet sounds of my entrance slicking around him filled the room, and he groaned as he hooked his fingers and stroked hard against my walls, exploring me everywhere he could reach. And he could reach everywhere. His thumb grazed my clit, making me jump. Then it touched it again, and again, and again, harder each time.

"Don't come yet," he commanded. "Suffer. Watch me fuck you until you're begging for my cock."

Oh, please, no — no, I couldn't give in, I was better than this, stronger than this, and I would never be done in by a stupid curse. Not even one that made me shudder and jerk and cry out as he forced my body to buck against his hand, starving and wet. The slippery noises intensified—

"Good girl, Sable. You're such a good girl... Now come for me."

I screamed as I came, my pussy flooding with a rush as it spasmed around his pumping fingers and squeezed them tight. My entrance fluttered around him as I sobbed through my climax, but his thumb never left my aching clit, rubbing hot circles into it with such force that it made me orgasm yet again before the first waves had even finished. My hips stuttered and jerked, all of my senses out of control as he forced me to come over and over with merciless strokes and rubs.

"Good girl. Keep coming. Don't stop. Come for me."

I couldn't defy him. My body was lead and fire at the same time, refusing to obey me but a slave to his hunger. He fucked me faster and harder as I cried out, begging for mercy, and again I climaxed over his hand, slippery and desperate.

I had never felt like this in my life. I had never been touched like this before. I didn't even know my body was capable of feeling something so — good.

He let me go with one final penetration, although he flicked my clit one last time and made me moan.

"That's my good girl. Now I'm going to fuck you with my mouth."