33

"Now what comes next," Lust breathed into my ear. "Other than you?"

"Stop, let me down. Let me down, Lust."

The words coming out of my mouth were the right ones, exactly what I wanted to say. But the strength in them was so fake that even I couldn't deny it. I sounded wrecked, whimpering, moaning, trembling still with the aftershocks of the sheer pleasure that had clawed my nerves and senses to shreds and left them bare to the world. To Lust, the one who held me so tightly that our bodies might as well be one. His clawed fingertips scraped along my waist, flexing like a cat about to dine on its hard-caught prey, and the rigid erection pressing into me from behind twitched as he ground hard into my ass.

"On second thought, I can't wait. What do you to me, Sable?" He ducked his head again and pressed his lips to the side of my neck, sucking hard and sinking the tips of his sharp teeth into the tender skin. He groaned when I shuddered and whimpered, the trembling of my body passing into his and making his skin so hot, hot, hot. When had his clothes disappeared? When had his robe vanished, leaving us skin to skin and his cock forcing its way into the cleft of my ass, making my eyes fly open in primal fear? Oh, God, no, not like this, not with him so big. It had been bad enough taking him in my pussy, but as he reached back and pulled one of my cheeks to the side, easing the tip of his rigid dick toward the hidden, puckered hole, I was helpless to resist. Not just against his strength, but the sheer desire flooding my head, with my thoughts swept up in the flood of his aura that drowned me so greedily.

But instead of pressing deeper in, he only rubbed against it, sending electric reaction coursing down my legs with each stroke. Then he dropped lower, lifting me completely off my feet with one arm still wrapped around my waist. His other hand had already long since released my wrists, but it was all I could do to hang on to him, no part of me capable of even contemplating escape anymore.

"Oh, Sable, you're so ready for me, aren't you?" he murmured as his cockhead slipped between my lips, teasing toward my entrance. "Show him what a good girl you've been for me. Show him where I've already claimed you. Show him how you'll take my cock wherever, whenever I want, that your pussy belongs to me. It's mine, isn't it? Tell him."

A staggering, helpless noise came out of me. I'd never heard myself sound like that before. Humiliation flooded me with new heat when he took my chin between his fingers and forced me to look straight at Mammon—

"See that? You're driving him insane, love. He wants this so badly, my prize. My little queen. But he can't have you. Mine, Sable. Mine. Mammon can only watch... though he'll show you how badly he wants you, too. Look at him. So pitiful."

Pitiful? He called that pitiful — was he insane? My mouth went dry when I realized what I was staring at, what had happened while I lolled and sobbed. Mammon — he was no longer a massive wolf monster. His body was humanoid now, a man's hard, muscular form, naked except for the last patches of black fur disappearing into bronzed skin. A man — with a straining erection between his legs, dripping pre-come as he stroked himself harshly with one hand while the other clawed at an invisible wall between us. The magical barrier flashed with each furious strike, a web of thin lightning strikes cracking again and again as the Enochian symbols glowed ever brighter all around the circular trap. But each blow was weaker than the last... until the rage that had been in Mammon's feral yellow eyes transformed finally, into mindless desire.

Both hands now wrapped around his cock, and as I watched, he slicked them up and down, the wet sounds unbearably, irresistibly, overwhelmingly loud as they echoed all around the stone chamber. Black tattoos swirled over his body, moving all around his chest and twitching abs, flaring with life and lust. A guttural growl tore out of his throat when one of the curved black lines slid down to circle his rigid length before moving toward his thigh, and I stared, uncomprehending, hypnotized, breathing harder and harder as Lust pressed ever harder against my spasming pussy.

"She's so tight around me," Lust hummed. "I don't even have the tip inside her, but she's squeezing me, Mammon. I want to fuck her so badly it hurts... Thrust into her hard, make her scream while I split her open. She was so warm when I took her, Mammon. You should have heard her when she cried for me. How sad that you'll never get to hear her beg you to fill her up like she did for me."

"Shut your fucking mouth," Mammon snarled with his now-human mouth. My pulse rocketed even faster when the flash of canine fangs betrayed itself between his lips. "And just fuck her, Asmodeus."

"Gladly. Make sure you watch me while I destroy her pretty little cunt."

His arm tightened around the front of my waist, hoisting me higher. His other hand slipped around to my inner thigh and yanked it to the side, spreading my legs forcefully. Then, with a savage stroke, he penetrated me from behind, brutally stuffing his cock into me all the way to the base. I screamed when a wave of pure pleasure enveloped me, but that was just the beginning. Hard and deep and fast, he shoved me on and off of his cock, slapping my ass against him as he fucked me with animal grunts and growls, hips crashing into me over and over. A familiar sharp sensation swirled against my knee, then my thigh, then between my legs — his tail! With its arrowed tip, it flared and spread my lips even wider before pressing to my wet clit, then rubbed hard against it as I writhed with louder and more desperate moans.

He was so big inside me. Rigid heat rammed into me deeper and harder with every stroke, each thrust making me cry out with nonsense noises as he chuckled and groaned behind me. His tail swept up every few seconds to swipe and flick my tight, hard nipples, leaving behind the dampness collected from my sex, before returning to pulse against my clit again and drive me insane. I couldn't think anymore. Nothing existed. Nothing except the hard cock ramming into me and electrifying me with sheer pleasure, pure ecstasy, the way he yanked my leg even higher to try to get deeper and deeper despite there being nothing left to ravage. He was already too deep, consuming me, filling me, everywhere inside. I sobbed and sobbed, clinging to his arm as he forced me to take every plunging stroke and merciless flick, his tail now teasing down to my pussy to try to squeeze in alongside his cock.

Then without warning, the tip of his tail darted back to my clit and twisted around it with impossible flexibility. With a harsh curl, it pinched and yanked on it, forming a ruthless suctioning pull.

My climax almost tore me apart. I screamed as I came over and over, the tail pinching and squeezing endlessly, the hard cock crashing into my pussy, Lust growling behind me and Mammon in front of us stroking himself faster and faster as he bared his teeth and his abdomen flexed—

The demon howled as he came, and rope after rope of semen painted the invisible barrier that divided him from us. Lust climaxed too, swearing as he praised me, praised my spasming pussy, calling me his good girl for coming so well just like he wanted—

And then the barrier shattered. Glowing particles hurled outward, showering the walls and ceiling as the trap split open, the Enochian symbols flaring one last time just before fizzling out completely. Lust curled around me and whipped me around, shielding me from the energy that arced out in lightning-like bolts, but not before I saw it:

Mammon, grinning victoriously, eyes bright and insane... as he stepped out of the prison's bounds.