24

"Like hell," I tried to say, but the words melted from my mouth when the tip of his forefinger slid down to my clit. The light pressure sent sparks shooting up my stomach and chest, and the abrupt tension that coiled between my thighs had me groping blindly under the water for something to cling to. I found his knees, or rather they found me when he discreetly moved them toward my hands, and I held on tight like I was about to drown.

"What is it about you that makes you so defiant?" he purred in my ear, and the rumbling growl that layered his voice went straight to my belly, making it tense as he pressed harder into my clit. I swallowed hard, thoughts tumbling into disarray. I would find my voice again in a second, just -- "You always fight me... like this. But you already know. I can make you feel so good, Sable. Imagine how much better it would be if you gave in..."

I gasped in a shaky breath when his middle finger joined in. He stroked up and down as he kept me trapped against his chest with one arm wrapped possessively around my waist. Oh, God. My entrance clenched, already dreading -- anticipating.

"But I do like it when you fight. It makes me..."

Without warning, his fingers slid down, and he plunged them inward with a brutal shove. I arched back with a pained gasp when his fingertips pressed into my pussy, and my thighs clamped hard around his hand to stop it from going any further.

"... want you more."

He attacked the side of my neck with a ravenous kiss, sharp teeth lancing into the soft skin with a vengeance. He groaned when I tried to wriggle away, and with a jerk of his hips, thrust his hardness against my ass so that his erect cock pressed up against my lower back. His arm around my waist moved too, hand moving up to press up under my breast and cup it from below. With a squeeze, he pushed it up my chest, and I flinched with a pained moan when he dragged his palm up hard over the tightened nipple.

"Every part of you was made for me," he murmured as he ran his teeth up the shell of my ear. "You'll see. And you'll know that you'll always belong to me."

He was playing games. He was trying to sway the contract in his favor, that was all. A master-servant agreement could easily flip on its head if the other side asserted its dominance, and he thought he could fool me that easily. But he had another thing coming. I was in control. I had the power. He belonged to me, not the other way around, even if the contract said I was beholden to him. I knew the truth, and that was what mattered.

Except he was making it impossible to assert my dominance the way I should right now. How could I, when he was pressing up into me and fighting my squeezing thighs so effortlessly?

"Sable... Let it happen. I need it. I need you. And you... need me, no matter how you pretend. I know your body far better than you do, love."

I jerked when he slid his fingers into me harder. God, it felt so good, being held down against him and with his long fingers demanding entrance, forcing me into submission. But that was his magic, that was all. The compelling power of a demon. It wasn't my fault. Wasn't.

"When I'm whole again, I'll claim you properly. I'll come inside you so many times I brand my mark into you, on every inch of your skin. Everyone will know you belong to me. And I'll put our child in you, yours and mine..."

Hell, no. I was not going to become pregnant with a demon's child. He could get fucked with that--

"Oh!"

"Yes, that's right." He swirled his forefinger, fighting against my walls to slide it deeper in the tight channel of my pussy. His other hand clenched tight around my breast, and I bit my lip with a strangled noise when he dragged his thumb over my nipple with a hungry vengeance. With a chuckle, he did it again and again, sweeping it from side to side and making it catch against the tight crest. Shooting sensations of pain and pleasure raced down and pooled in my core. As if he could sense it, he tormented me with a hard rub of his palm over my clit, making me writhe against his imprisoning embrace. "You'll give me what I want, Sable. Right now."

With a hiss, he latched his lips onto the side of my neck again, biting down suckling on it so hard it hurt. His hand over my breast pressed in, playing with the soft swell of it, before his forefinger and thumb pinched my nipple and rolled it with merciless strength. I moaned so sharply it was almost a yelp, but I bit down on my lip again to stifle myself. The sounds echoed in here, even over all the burbling water. What if they heard? Oh, God, but his hand, his hand--!

"Sing for me, Sable. I want to hear you."

His hand surged between my thighs, forcing them open. With a growl against my ear, he cupped me hard, possessive, intimate -- and his long, slender fingers pumped in deep before I could stop him. His thumb came down hard over my clit when he buried himself to the knuckles, and I jerked into his hand with a muffled cry when he jammed into the tender bud with a ruthless shove.

"Mine," he growled. "You're mine!"

And then he let loose, forcing me to take it all. My head emptied as pure pleasure exploded through every one of my nerve endings, blowing each one out like a bulb with every savage stroke of his fingers into my pussy. He pumped them so hard his knuckles slammed into me with each one with bruising pain, but I didn't want him to stop. I'd go crazy if he did, needed him to keep going, to take it all, to give me everything he wanted me to take of him--

"You feel so good around my fingers," he groaned. "Don't come yet. I want to feel more of you first. Don't come yet, Sable."

"Mgh -- Lust, please--"

"Not yet. Hold it. Be my good girl. Hold it, Sable."

I thrust uselessly against his hand, tears squeezing out of the corner of my eyes. I had to come. I had to. He pumped harder and harder, slamming his fingers into me and stroking my clit with his thumb, rubbing hard, fierce circles into it and making me see stars. My breasts shook as I humped into his hand, my upper back arching over his hand that squeezed and pinched my nipple, scraping the sensitive crest with the tip of his nails that sharpened--

"Lust, please!" I sobbed. "Please--!"

"Are you close, Sable? Are you going to come around my fingers? You're so tight, love. I just want to be inside you forever."

I held onto his knees, fingers digging in as I writhed. His cock pressed up behind me, hot and steely, and all I wanted was for him to put it inside me. But his hand, his hand! His fingers, surging deep and hard and owning me, possessing every part of me, dominating and hot, I had to come, I couldn't wait--

"Lust! Please!"

"Good girl," he whispered, and licked my ear. "You have my permission to come."

With the pad of his thumb, he shoved into my clit, and three fingers slammed inside my pussy without warning. I didn't have time to cry out at the sharp lance of pain. The only thing in my head was his touch, his heat, his body all over mine--

"Come for me!"

With a sobbing moan, I exploded around his fingers, squeezing them tight with rippling clenches as I came and came.