52

For a long moment, I didn't even realize what had changed. I lay on my side in silence, lowered and curled up between two massive, rock-hard bodies without remembering one lick of how I got there. Was I dead? Was I dreaming? Weird dream. First there was penis. Then more penis. Too much. Hands everywhere and lips too, a never-ending thing that had possessed all the strength and frenzy of a nightmare yet left my body thrumming with such exhausted satisfaction.

"My love... Sable, move yourself a little, won't you?" The hands that had been wrapped around my hips as I lay sideways, one draped from above and the other pressed between my body and the ground, pulled me back slightly — well, more than slightly.

That was when the soreness hit me, a brick wall slamming into me at a hundred miles an hour.

"Oh! Ow, stop, stop!" I weakly kicked out with both legs, or tried at least. Stuck between both Princes and molded against their bodies on either side from head to toe, it was impossible to do anything more than weakly nudge around. Unfortunately, Lust took that as further invitation to do as he wished. He groaned and ground his hips against me, shoving his cock further inside me with a harsh thrust.

Wait. No. That wasn't Lust inside me. My eyes widened when I returned to reality, everything I had just endured clattering into place like a thousand jigsaw puzzle pieces dropped from the sky. Lust, begging me to help him by upholding my end of the contract. Then him and Mammon taunting each other, raising a challenge to fuck me better like I wasn't right there between them, like I wasn't the one to ask for permission from first. Then Mammon's mouth on my clit and dancing dangerously close to where Lust pumped in and out of me, before taking his place and claiming my pussy even though I was still dripping with another man's come as if he didn't care — no, as if he liked it.

That was who was inside me right now. Mammon. Prince of Greed, Lust's mortal enemy, the demon we had accidentally freed from the temple's prison and I didn't even know how the hell that had happened. That demon had just fucked me witless, piggybacking off of Lust's sadistic torture and turning it into some group project from hell. Literally hell. If this was the kind of sex they had in the Infernal Realm, no wonder everyone was so fucking terrified of it. I had no idea how long these two wrung me out for, and I didn't want to know, but there was no way I didn't die at least five separate times while they didn't give a single fuck about it. Oh, no, wait. They did give fucks. Too many fucking fucks. That was the whole problem.

I made up my mind. The sex was impossibly shattering, not meant to be experienced by humans. Before this happened again, before they literally killed me by turning me into a damn come-stain smeared on the grass somewhere, I had to get myself out of the contract and away from both Princes. Permanently. I would never complain about my old life again no matter how boring.

Except it was harder to convince my lower body of that when every rough, lazy half-thrust from Mammon kept making my pussy clench around him, beaten until it was almost dead yet somehow eagerly accepting more. Disaster. Everything, disaster, especially when Lust moved slightly back and something slick nudged between my ass cheeks again.

"Quit it!" I screeched — tried to screech. It came out way raspier and weaker than I thought it would, husky, even. Jesus. But at least my vehement protest made both goddamned demons stop trying to fuck me again. My body hurt. Everywhere. My clit and nipples were about to fall off, my vagina felt more ragged than shredded tissue paper, and the ache in my asshole was slowly spreading to my lower back and thighs. Enough. Freaking enough! It was bad enough that I'd lost my mind and ended up screaming their names like a complete nympho after I'd vowed I wouldn't let them get the better of me. Now I had to deal with insult on top of injury, the proof of my weakness stamped all over my body like brands. I should just go back and drown in the ocean, honestly, but I was too spiteful to die. At some point, I'd redeem myself, right? After losing so many times, I would get my win, wouldn't I? At least one?