16

I had to get my head back. Focus. Focus. Before he fucked me again and I sank even deeper into the mind-blowing pleasure and ecstasy that made the entire world feel like I was stuck in a dream, the best dream I could ever ask for.

This was his power. It made me want to turn into a puppet for him, an empty vessel that he could fuck and please and torture for all eternity. I had never wanted anything so badly, had never known it was even possible to need it so much that I would give anything to have it, to keep having it.

If he made me come one more time, it would be too late. I would lose all my senses, fall into him and be lost forever.

"Wait," I gasped when he started moving again, his cock already growing rigid once more inside me. He had refused to pull himself out. "Wait, Asmodeus. Please."

"Why? Don't you want to feel good again, love?" He stroked with slight movements, his hips pressed to mine so he was stimulating my oversensitive, abused clit. I bit back a moan and squeezed my eyes closed to gather myself. "Sable, open your eyes."

I obeyed, but not so he could keep having his way. He'd already had it once. Now it was my turn, before it was too late.

"I invoke the contract," I gasped out, forcing my voice to speak each syllable clearly between involuntary moans. "I — ah! — I invoke the service contract. Between you, Asmodeus, and myself, Sable Solaria."

Instantly, a shimmer of gold arose between us. It coiled and billowed, and before he could react, one wisp entered my mouth, and the other slipped between his lips that had parted in amused surprise.

"Oh? My love... What's this?"

He hadn't stopped moving. He was still sliding in and out, only a few inches at a time but still enough to make my body jerk and buck. Why wasn't he stopping? Was he really going to keep going? Was he doing it to test me?

"I told you. I said I'd give you what you want. But now you have to give me what I want. You already said you — ahn!" I panted and clenched around his cock which was even harder now. "You said you would."

"I did, didn't I? That was dangerous of me. Now I've fallen into your trap, Sable. Is this what you were planning all along? Hm?" He lowered his head, and his heated lips brushed mine before swallowing me up. He kissed me, hard and deep, the heat of his mouth scorching me from the inside out.

When he finally let me go so I could breathe, he was smiling with a wicked gleam in his eyes. It was as if I hadn't just conned him into a deal. Why did he look so smug?

A golden shimmer seeped out of his mouth, the tiniest wisp. "I'll hear the terms now, then," he rasped. "Tell me what they are, and I'll offer you mine."

"You already offered your terms."

"Hm?"

I swallowed hard, pressing back on the urge to touch the column of his throat just below his Adam's apple. He was so damn beautiful. Demons were the absolute worst. "I said you already offered your terms. When I proposed the deal, I told you I'd let you mark me and bind me to you. And then you said—"

"That I would give you whatever you want, so long as you give yourself to me," he finished. A spark of recognition glimmered in his red eyes as he stared down at me, but his gaze was far from angry or irritated. If anything, he only seemed hungrier now, like he had been reminded of something delicious waiting in the pantry for him. "Silly me, hm?" he asked, teasing. "You already invoked the deal then. I fell for it so easily."

"It wasn't a complete trick. You know the rules of contract-making. You were aware of it at least a little when you said that."

"Mm... You're right. And I regret nothing." He dipped his head and kissed me again, curving his back and pulling out of me halfway so he could reach my mouth. His sharp teeth scraped my bottom lip before he pulled back. "Then tell me your terms. Don't keep me in suspense, love. What do you want from me?"

Another golden shimmer coiled out from between his grinning lips and curled against my face, warm and tingling. The contract magic was alive and kicking still, waiting for me to progress it, and wouldn't disappear until either the deal was done or one of us was dead.

This was real. It was happening. I hadn't touched magic in years, and now I was demanding a binding oath with a demon. With a Prince of demons.

I was insane.

"Tabula rasa agreements are founded on equal exchange," I said, voice quiet and every syllable ever so careful. "Unless you willingly give that up in a cedo clause. Since neither of us have done that, I only demand what you wanted from me first. You asked me to give you myself. That's the upper limit of what I can demand back from you. So I'll take it. I give you me, and you give me... you. We're bound. If anything happens to endanger me, the same happens to you. Pain. Death. Insanity. Equal stakes, everything."

He laughed. It was a low, delighted chuckle, one that rumbled through his entire chest and filled the air. I held my breath, willing myself to stand strong against the wave of desire that tried to push into me and weaken my resolve. Not this time, sir. I'd made my stand.

"You're afraid I'll hurt you, Sable. But I never would... unless you wanted me to."

I shivered. Inside me, his cock was hardening still, and growing hotter. Did this guy seriously only think about boning? Even when we were in the middle of forging a crucial contract? He should be wanting to kill me. I'd just outsmarted him with his own libido. Funny that a Prince could be blinded by his own power of lust and fall for a transparent ploy like this, but I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

"I haven't finished," I said, breathless. "One more clause. I help you with whatever it is you want from me, because I know a Prince like you has no use for a human or witch unless we're a means to some other end. And in return, you help me. You make your power available to me when I'm in need, barring grossly unequal circumstances. Mutual aid."

"I'd do anything for you, love. You don't need a contract from me for that. I'd burn the whole world for you if you ask."

"Just accept the deal." My heart was racing too fast. If it throbbed any harder, I'd run out of air to speak anymore. "This concludes my terms for the tabula rasa agreement. Do you agree?"

"Oh, yes. For all time. And to seal it..."

Then he leaned down and captured my lips in another fierce, devouring kiss. The golden shimmer of the contract magic in our mouths mingled and melted to form one stream, binding us together to our shared oath...

"Mine," Asmodeus whispered. "And yours."