50

Oh, God. No way. Absolutely not. My brain had almost melted and he wanted to keep going? Even if I weren't slowly defrosting and regaining horrified awareness at the fact that I had just let one demon prince fuck me from behind while bucking my hips into a second one's mouth like a complete sex-crazed maniac, I would have put a stop to this anyway. My body was going to break down and turn to jelly at this rate. Demons could fuck forever, fine, but I was human, and doing a second round of that was not in my biological capabilities.

I had to come up with an excuse. Hurry! Think! Oh, God, was that Mammon's hands sliding under both my thighs to push them up? They were! And Lust, this fucking huge-cocked traitor, he was holding me up with his hands on my hips, whispering in my ear and letting his nemesis do whatever he wanted! What was going on! Had he actually gone crazy? Had they both gone crazy!

Well, not me. I only did what I did because I had to help Lust out, as a professional acting ethically within my contract terms. What did it matter that I'd just gotten run over by the most mind-blowing chain of orgasms yet? That was fine, it didn't make my choice to cooperate with Lust any less honest. My intentions were what counted. And now that that was over, I would not join them in this mindless orgy-fest. Falling for an incubus's list of trite, textbook sex tricks? Giving myself to a shapeshifting wolf demon just because he sucked my clit like a a living industrial vacuum? Please. Maybe other people would, but not me. I was built different.

But I had to think fast, and not let Mammon's growling chuckles get to me, or the hiss of Lust's breath escaping between clenched teeth make my core clench in anticipation. Oh, shit! He was still inside me! He could feel everything! Think, think, think—

"Wait!" I shouted. "Don't!"

"You can take me, witch. You only think you can't. Hold still."

"No, I'm serious!" I writhed in their arms, trying to will my nipples to stop stiffening whenever I rubbed hard between their muscled bodies. "Something's happening."

That made them both still, miraculously, even though I could tell they seriously thought about ignoring me and fucking me all over again. I was pretty sure Mammon's right hand had slipped under me and was still trying to wrest Lust's cock out of my battered pussy, too, judging by the throaty groans coming from behind me. Seriously, Mammon was touching him like that? Even if he was in that much of a rush to claim his next perverted spot in line, how could he just grab someone else's freaking dick and try to manhandle it out of me — oh, shit, that felt really fucking good inside me, no, God, not again!

(I strongly ignored the fact that imagining Mammon and Lust touching each other sent a sharp sting of arousal between my thighs. I also strongly ignored the fact that for the briefest of moments, I wished I could see what was happening under me right now.)

"What is it, love?" Lust whispered in my ear. He thrust sensuously against me, rubbing his chest over my back and making me flinch when I felt his hard nipple scrape against my shoulder blade. "If you're only stalling for time, I assure you, you're operating against your own best interests. You feel so perfect around me, love. I could stay inside you forever."

"Not when I need to be inside her, you fucking incubus. You're just afraid because you know I'm about to show her something better than you can ever give."

"Patience, Mammon. Can I help it that she doesn't want to let me go? Your overconfidence is a thing of wonder."

"Stop — stop fighting over who gets to stick their dick inside me!" I snapped. I thrashed again, which I realized too late was the stupidest thing to do when they both groaned and crushed me between their chests. "God damn it! Pay attention! I — for a minute, I could see. If you guys hadn't been so out of control, I could have said something before it was too late! Now I can't see again!"