3

Vincent Hacker

Twenty four days

That's how long it's been since i was last happy. I was so fucking happy that morning. I woke up next to the love of my life, we had just talked about moving in together the night before. We were going to start looking for places in Santa Barbara to live together even while she's in college. We were in the best place in our relationship. Then at night everything went shitty.

She broke up with me that night, left me the next morning. It's all my fault... i'm so fucking stupid i ruined everything. She even left the ring. The one she promised to never take off... that's how much i hurt her. She loved that ring, she always took care of it, she never let anyone except me hold it when she couldn't have it on.

I still have her picture on the dash board of my car, it's found a permanent place there. Her graduation picture is still in my wallet, she is still the background for most of my devices.

"Vinnie!" The car came to a stop which brought me out of my thoughts. "We're here" I looked out my window and saw the apartment building. They're nice apartments i got to see it before signing the rental agreement. Some of my stuff is already in there since i've been moving for a few days now.

I went to her brothers house and he didn't tell me where she moved but told me she lives in Santa Barbara so that's where i moved. I'm not gonna go knocking door to door to find her but i'm hoping one day i'll run into her and i win her back.

After breaking up i stayed in my room for a week just thinking until i spoke to my mom, i didn't tell her what happened but i told her she broke up with me because of a stupid decision i made. My mom talked some sense into me, told me if i think she's worth it then i have to make it up to her, do whatever it takes to get her back... so i left hype house. Not really i just moved out to be closer to her but i am still part of it.

I got an apartment near her school. I will do anything to get her back.

"Come on let's go take the rest of your things up." I nodded at Jett and we got off the truck.

"The last time i was in one of those, Angel was there with me" Jett sighed and led me inside with a box in both our hands, "Do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

"Angel is a nice girl Vinnie, i'm sure she'll forgive you i don't know when but she will." Jett is my best friend but he was also one of her close friends. So i don't blame him for being pissed at me and ignoring me when he found out why we broke up, he went off on me. He told me i was fucked up and didn't deserve her after everything she's done and gone through to be with me.

Amelie isn't talking to me, Blake isn't really talking to me, Bryce is being forced to talk to me because of the boxing match but other than that he's not talking to me, Avani is hurting because she lost her two bestfriends, Anthony is hurting because his girlfriend is hurting, my family doesn't know what went on but Reg and my mom are hardly speaking to me, my dad talks to me but i know he's disappointed.

She hates me.

She hasn't replied to any of my calls or messages, any messages from my family or friends, any messages from her friends. I found out she's only talking to her family, Amelie, and her two other bestfriends.

On one of the only occasions Blake has talked to me he told me she looks drained. Her eyes are darker, she looks like she hasn't slept, she looks skinnier. Hearing him say that broke my heart. It's my fault.

I haven't been able to get how she looked at me out of my head, she was hurt, she was crying, she wanted nothing more than to be away from me.

-

Everything is so out of place.

I finished taking things out of boxes and into the places i thought they'd go good in but it looks like shit. She'd always know how to fix this.

How sad is that? I cant fix any of my belongings because my girlfriend would always do a way better job? I am a mess.

I cant do simple tasks because Angel would've done it perfectly.

Heras stuff? Not put correctly because Hera keeps scratching it and hissing at where i put her stuff. She never did that when Angel fixed it for her.

"Hera baby i'm sorry i don't know how you want it." I moved her tower but she hissed again, "I'm sorry, your mom would've done it perfectly for you but i ruined things with her." I say on the corner of my bed, "I'll do everything i can to get your mom back Hera, you won't be stuck with only me" I carried the cat off the floor and hugged her against me. "I know you miss her"

I rubbed her head and put her on my bed before walking out to the kitchen and sitting on an island stool. I went on my laptop and was just searching places up to order food from.