13

Angel Montoya

Being in the plane was so exhausting. There was two kids crying, one little girl yelling and the parents did absolutely nothing to stop them.

This is why i do not want kids. I mean i would love to have children of my own but i don't want to at the same time.

I would love to have a little person who was made with the love i share with someone but i do not see myself having kids. I don't think it's selfish i just don't think i'll ever be ready to have the responsibility of caring for someone else. Not when i can't even care for myself.

It's sad, usually when i'm at this airport i would be with someone else, waiting for someone to pick us up but i'm alone. No one's with me, no one's picking me up. I'm on my own.

Well technically i am getting picked up but by an uber.

-

"Where the fuck is it" I said in a panicky tone.

I can not find Maria's gift. I'm trying to wrap it so i won't be in a rush tomorrow but i seriously can't remember where i left it.

Last night i got here and went to sleep right away because i was tired. I woke up early today to buy an iced coffee from the caffe downstairs and then left for a walk. Then when i got back i decided to get stuff ready for tomorrow but this happened.

I can not deal with this today. I have so much going on in my mind already.

I got up from the floor and grabbed my bag then walked out of the room. I don't know where i'm going but i'm not staying here all day.

I decided to call one of the only people i know in Seattle.

"Hey Ang what do i owe the pleasure of being called to?"

"Hey Reg are you busy?"

"No i was just about to hop on Val with the guys"

"Oh"

"Are you here already? My mom said you'd be here today."

"Yeah i got here last night but i'm at a hotel"

"You should've just came here or asked Lu to stay at her house like she's offered for you to do"

"I didn't want to be a bother. But anyways i was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out"

"Yeah we can go watch a movie or an arcade or something fun."

"Invite Lu i miss her" He hummed. "But i have another idea i'll tell you in person. I'll walk somewhere and send you my location."

"Okay, be careful walking." We hung up and i walked to a nearby plaza that had clothing stores.

Reggie and Lu got here about twenty minutes after i sent my location so i got in the back seat and he drove off.

"Okay so there's someone in Seattle who goes to school out of state and i found out this person is back for summer break-"

"Angel" Reggie cut me off, "Is it-"

"Please don't say her name" He nodded, "Anyways she's back and i just want to see her for myself. Not in a creepy way but i just need to."

"Have you ever stalked any of your other ex's exes?" I shook my head.

"I didn't care for them, this is different Reg"

"I know" He gave me a sympathetic look, "I know where she lives if you really want to go. Just make sure you're doing it for a good reason and not to hurt yourself or anyone else"