16

Vincent Hacker

After she got in the car i ran inside for keys and got in my dads old car to follow her. It didn't take long i was a few cars behind the one where she's in. Jett is also on here with me cause he wanted to join me which i didn't mind.

It took about three minutes for me to receive a call, i was going to ignore it thinking it would be something else so i can focus on the blue volkswagen which was now speeding.

"It's your girlfriend" Jett said and i immediately answered and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"I had told you to sit in the front with me" Gross the man sounds like a perv. "I don't know why a pretty little thing like you were out so late at night."

I heard a nervous laugh come from her. "I'm good back here, um can you slow down"

"Im trying to get you to your destination faster darling"

I removed my phone and put it on speaker, "Record this shit" Jett nodded and took his phone out.

"No seriously slow the fuck down"

"Listen i'm gonna stop the car and go back there with you"

"Please don't just take me where i need to go" She sounds panicked.

"Fuck this" I drove on the side of the cars in front of me and stepped on the gas. I don't give a shit about a ticket. The light was red but the car wasn't here waiting so i ran the red light too.

"How old are you?"

"How old are you?" She retorted the question, "Im young enough to be your grandchild, do you always act like this with the people you pick up"

"No but you're a pretty one-"

"Stop calling me pretty. J- just pull over and let me out of this car"

"Oh i'll pull over alright"

"Tell me when you see the blue volkswagen" Jett hummed.

"Why are these doors locked"

"I don't know, i unlocked the car. I can go back there and help you figure it out."

"You know my boyfriend is following you right?" I know it's not the time but god the fact that she referred to me as her boyfriend just made my heart do a flip.

"Your 'boyfriend' lost track of us a few lights ago honey" I cringed at the name, "If you don't shut up now i'll do it myself"

"Do you not have anything better to do? I'm sure you have a family waiting for you" I heard some background noise, "Shouldn't you not be drinking on the job"

"I do have a family but nothing would be better than doing you" Suddenly there was no more road noise just a car door opening.

"You need help" She stated and i guess tried opening the door. One door opened and i'm sure it wasn't from her, "Do not go near me i'm- i don't- i will shut up"

"There's a stopped car right there kind of hidden" Jett pointed to a car next to a tree, "I can't tell if it's blue but check because you're hearing the same things i am" So i did, i drove to the car and realized it was the car so i parked fast and practically jumped out of the car.

"Record him too Jett" He walked next to me and i hung up my phone. The door was open so i was able to pull the man out. "Oh hey buddy, that's enough" I looked at Angel who looked terrified and was in a corner of the seat. "Come on" I extended my arm out for her and she happily got it and got out of the car.