22

Angel Montoya

I have been home alone since this morning. Vinnie went home yesterday night after him and Payton ate. They ate together in the living room so they could watch a movie but i was in the kitchen with the soup just being there in front of me.

I did try eating it

I really tried but i couldn't.

I also knew Vinnie was watching me so i felt pressured. I know he's just trying to make sure i'm okay but it doesn't help that he doesn't understand.

Me and him didn't really talk afterwards. He finished eating and just said he was leaving loudly as he threw his trash away. He did walk to me and say bye but that's all.

We haven't spoken since yesterday night and it's already night.

Payton left this morning with Jordan who didn't really stay here long.

I haven't done much today, i've been watching Jersey Shore and trying to reorganize my room. But i feel weak so i can't do much.

So here i am just laying down on the floor in the living room, bored and about to go crazy while watching Jersey Shore.

But of course i can't even be bored in a quiet home because there was a knock on my door. I slowly got up and checked my phone to see who it was. It's Ryan. Sonny was already at the door barking but not in a violent form.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Red" He smiled at me "Hey Sonny" He smiled at my dog who was jumping.

"Hey Ryan" I smiled back at him, "Just letting you know i'm kind of sick, it's going away but not fully" He nodded, "Uh come in"

He walked past me and i stayed behind to close the door.

"Sorry i didn't tell you i was coming"

I shook my head, "No it's okay, it's not like i was really doing anything" I pointed at the now paused tv. "What made you come here though?"

"I was just driving and ended up here"

"Want a drink or anything?" He shook his head, "Then let's watch a movie?"

We sat on the couch, space between us so i wouldn't get him sick. Sonny laid on the floor next to my legs.

I have no idea why Ryan is here or what made him come here but having him here is better than me being alone so i'm okay with it.

We decided on a movie together and we're actually not paying attention to the movie because we were engaged in a conversation.

"I feel like children look more like their dads than moms" Ryan stated, "Like i look like my dad"

"I think i look like my mom" I laughed, "Maybe girls look like their moms and guys like their dads?"

"Yeah probably" He laughed, "Let's say we have kids, this is hypothetical by the way" I nodded, "I think any girl would look like you"

"Really?" I asked, squinting my eyes, "I'm gonna research that cause now i'm interested."

"Mhm" I looked at the tv to see if the movie was done. It wasn't it's near the end though. "Um what drinks are there?"

"I have no idea, let's go check i kinda want coffee" We got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to the fridge. While he opened the fridge i put my phone to charge on the counter.

"Angel" I turned to him, "I have to talk to you about something"

"Okay?" He walked to me after taking a soda out of the fridge. "What is on your mind Ryan?"