Two

2 - Trap

"Good morning Miss Choi."

Andrea merely glanced at the young female intern by the door. On her first day, this intern was very offended at her boss' attitude but four months later, she has grown numb to it. Andrea Choi is just not the woman who'd step one level down for anyone.

The 28-year-old achiever is smart, rich and most of all tough. Her beginnings were no secret to those who are interested enough to read. Andrea and Jessica's parents are one of the most influential people in all of Korea. But one day, one of their partners betrayed them; took all of the Choi wealth and killed them in a predetermined car accident.

The only things left to the Choi children were a house and a small design shop given to them by their parents. Not even a single relative came forward to adopt them and the social welfare workers were too scared to get involved in the family drama.

"Hey tough girl. How are you?" A good looking man followed Andrea to her office and closed the door behind him.

Andrea placed her scarf around his leather chair and dropped her bag on the glass table. She massaged her temples and briefly closed her eyes. Her first day in condominium building has been tiring. She couldn't find sleep at all and her alarm clock setting off mocked her in defeat.

"I miss my bed." Andrea whined while looking at Henry.

"Just your bed, my queen?" Her boyfriend slash business partner walked to her.

He placed his hands on either of the arm rests and leaned closer to her. Henry's smile was mixed with something charming and mischievous making Andrea bite her lip and smile back. Seven years ago they were nothing but strangers accidentally meeting at a business convention.

Their love story is simple: A rich bachelor bumping into a tough resolute girl. And the rest is history because this story is not about how they hooked up a few years later after being successful business partners in the fashion industry. There are more interesting things about them but it's not time for those yet.

"Kiss me already." Andrea trapped his face in her hands and kissed him lightly, a kind of teasing she always does to him before he voluntarily jump her bones.

Henry leaned to her more, pressing his plump pink lips onto her thin red ones. The thought of that lipstick smearing all over his skin was enough to make him want her more and more. Andrea pulled his gray tie and loosening it a little while he sneaked a hand under her black skirt, silently thanking her for skipping those tight ones.

"Hmm... Let me visit you there sometimes Ann." Henry whispered on her ear and then placed a kiss on her rose scented neck.

"You know you can't, right? You are seen on TV a lot and... Aaahh.." She was cut off with her own moan as her lover caressed her gently down there.

Even though she was lost in a cloud of lust, her brain never stops thinking about everything that has happened in the past month. After Jessica was admitted to the hospital and declared to be miraculously alive but in a state of coma, the press swarmed all over the hospital trying to know who the girl was.

And if EXO really was involved in it.

"Ma'am, are you sure you want to hear this?" Detective Han went to see Andrea with the results of the examinations done on Jessica.

"Yes. I need to know what those bastards did to my sister." Her words were cold, just like her face.

Henry held her hand but she shook it off, not wanting to show any weakness to anyone. She looked straight into the detective's eyes even when the latter avoided hers, mainly because it gave him chills.