Three

3 - Warm

He undid his shirt buttons and collapsed in bed. It's just getting dark outside; a little too early to sleep at his age. But he has no time for any parties tonight. He was plain tired. His room was dimly lit, never really fond of bright lights.

"How I wish I could have that body once more."

The way he said it was almost like a normal thought for any guy with a healthy brain but to those who knew him and what he was capable of doing, a single word he says would send one back into their worst nightmares. He was a person, yes. But even he would deny that he is human.

His curtains fluttered through the wind coming in from his open window. He stood up to close it and picked up his phone from his wooden bedside table. He wasn't calling anyone or texting or emailing. The passcode he entered was good and a picture of a beautiful young lady graced his device.

"Beautiful as always."

He ran his finger onto the lady's face which was seemingly smiling at him. His lips pulled up to one of his crooked smirks as he remembered how she screamed and begged for him to stop. In his head, the lady was in love with him. And one day, they would get married and live a life away from everybody.

**

Meanwhile, Andrea stayed in her kitchen, stacking up on cans of food, cereal, coffee, milk... everything that would make her look like a normal girl. She didn't want to be identified as a woman obsessed with her body, eating only bananas and carrots, and having that disorder called anorexia.

She and her sister were poor for a long time that she has learned how to use it to her advantage. Her tight budget everyday was like a corset wrapped around her waist; it kept her aware of how much she ate or how thin she became each day.

Andrea made face at the processed meat that Henry must have put secretly into her cart. Even though her boyfriend had no idea why she decided to fill up her kitchen cabinets, the guy was too enthusiastic to assist her. Henry is the know-it-all type of guy, the only one whom Andrea saw as her equal.

During the peak of the news about Jessica, Andrea leaned on Henry for everything. He was the one who found the lawyers, the spokesperson, and everybody needed so that she didn't have to show her face to the media. To the public, Jessica was the victim and she needed justice. Nothing more, nothing less.

The phone to the door rang, forcing Andrea to come to reality. She put down the can of corn kernel and immediately went to the door. The video showed a tall young man, awkwardly standing with a box in his hands. Andrea smiled and opened the door quickly for the lad.

"Hi." He shortly said with the breath he must have been holding the whole time.

"Hello." Andrea did her best to look confused.

"Uh... I'm Sehun. My big brothers asked me to bring over the drinks for the party. Our fridge is kinda packed so."

Andrea smiled at the juvenile in front of her. He was about a foot taller and his skin is as fair as hers. According to the profile she read on the internet, Sehun is the youngest. But looking at him, he's pretty hot as his other group brothers.

"Is it... okay, Noona?" There was a slight hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Of course. Can you bring them over to the kitchen?"

Andrea led him to her expensive looking kitchen and asked Sehun to place the box on the marble center island. He looked around and noticed the grocery bags still on the table and the open cabinet just above the oven.

"Cool. You must really be rich." Sehun said, not really minding his manners.

"Not so. Do you want something to eat? I've got cookies." She smiled.