Hello Again

Hello everyone! How is everybody doing? It's now summer from I come from (no more frozen place for me) and somehow the initial heat I experienced has disappeared. Now my lips are suffering from the cold dry air especially at night. Anyway, I know I've been missing in action for so long and I would like to apologize for the thousandth time. The year has started roughly on me, making it difficult to focus on multiple things.

In other words, although probably a lot more poetic, 2016 had decided to directly attack my heart and the implications on me were deep. Needless to say, I lost a part of that beating muscle in my chest that I couldn't bring back. Life is sometimes unfair as they say.

On a lighter note, as I have my wattpad notifs on my email, I am in constant update of your funny and sometimes out of this world comments on my works. I feel so happy that the books I have published,, whether completed or not are receiving so much love from you all. I also have seen how this account went from 300 to 700 followers. Would you believe that as I write this letter, my notifications says 3.3k.

I regret leaving for a long time without prior notice. It hurts to live with the fact that I left loyal readers hanging, wondering if I would ever continue writing or not. Believe it or not, I wondered the same too. Do I continue writing?

In February, I tried to write an update in SR Ext. But as I read through it, there was a slight pain in my heart. I had a friend read it and somehow, she thought it was good but for me, it wasn't who bubblewraps22 was. It could be the theme or the choice of words but for some reasons, there was something off about it. Although I have written dark stories in the past, that particular story had a bitter taste that stings the tongue... that even though I tried to coat it with something sweet the vile was there.

For this reason, I let myself leave the pen and paper (meaning my laptop and wattpad) and find that sweetness again in other things. I revisited an Instagram account I made for EXO Chen and became more active in there. I went out more, made new friends and tried out different kinds of coffee. I wrote more short poems on a piece of paper, napkin or in my head while I was stuck in traffic. I conceptualized a few new stories, planted them in my garden in hopes of them becoming beautiful flowers next to the potato author that planted them.

Are you still reading this? Can you quote this line and comment "yes" in any language that you want?

To you still reading this, I want to thank you but more than that, I want to say... stay happy. I never force anyone to read me. I don't talk back when someone talks shit about me or my works. I want this account to reach more people but at the same time, one new reader is enough for me.

Why? Because I want you to be happy. That when you check out what bubblewraps22 is up to, there is no burden in your heart. I wanna live up to that purpose. To stay on the lighter side of life but at the same time learning its tiny little secrets.

In any case, I want to assure you guys that this isn't farewell letter to you yet. As I have said in my profile name, I will be back soon. I am working on that comeback and I surely hope that you are all still there to see that.

I will also be posting some polls on my profile because I want to know you guys more. I wanna know what you think and what you like. Let's know each other more!

Until here, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you guys again soon!

-K, bubblewraps22