Five

5-Going Nude

The whole country is abuzz again for yet the same reason: EXO. The boys will have the second part of their concert series and as soon as the ticket sales opened, everything was gone and sold if you even tried to blink. Well, they are the popular ones and as far as business is concerned, they are good investments.

It was just nearly 5am when Andrea saw the news on her phone. She rolled her eyes and placed her phone back on the desk, its side perfectly aligned to the edge. She stood in front of her mirror and admired herself, dressed in white sweat shirt, light pink jacket and grey pants. Her running shoes looked immaculately clean despite the fact that she has been using them for a year now.

Every morning on Fridays, she takes a four kilometer run (two forth and back) through the city. Today is the second time she will run from her new home. She put on her ear phones and played songs in random as she stepped out of her unit.

Andrea was about to open the stair door when she caught movement from the side of her eye. She looked completely but no one was there. Her curiosity and her obsessive way of wanting to know things got the best of her so she walked back to the hallway complete with caution.

There was no one.

She sighed in relief but then a hand grabbed her arm from behind and pulled her into the stockroom. Her eyes widened at she turned to look who it was. The man simply put a finger on his lips asking her to stay quiet. She did as she was told, knowing that it was the most sensible way to do.

The mysterious man let go of her and peeked from the small crack in the door and then sighed in relief. He opened the door completely and went out into the hallway again.

"Now it's safe," said the guy with hazelnut eyes.

"What just happened?" Andrea asked, looking side by side to try to know what they just avoided.

"Reporters." He answered.

"Reporters?" She was surprised and scared at the same time.

Surely, no one knew about what she was doing there, right? Everything was done in secret so no one is supposed to find out that she... she... oh, that's right. She lives next door to EXO. Why the hell did I forget that?

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Andrea asked, taking her earphone off completely.

"Minseok. But people call me Xiumin." He answered with that sexy look on his face.

"EXO?"

"Yeah."

Deep inside, Andrea was celebrating of how the universe is helping her carry out her plans. She held out her hand and shook his while she told him her name. To her surprise, Xiumin didn't know about her. He must be one of those members who didn't give a shit about what the kids said. She guessed he must be the oldest of them all.

"Are you going for a run?" He asked, putting on his hood and zipping his jacket to his chin.

"Yeah." She nodded, "Are you going undercover or something?"

They both laughed, getting each other's humor. Unknown to them, they are the same in a way. While Andrea intentionally developed an illness that would keep her shape, Xiumin also made drastic ways to lose weight.

The fans, the agency and the members themselves pressured him on losing weight. Though they never told him directly, things like "You look like a steamed bun" got into him. Xiumin hated being called "Baozi" but since the fandom has grown used to it, he let it be with a promise that he will not be fat for long.