Chapter 2 - God Eden

"Mistress Irina, Miss Emma - we're ready." Dmitri said as they knelt in front of her.

Irina swivelled her chair and laid the mug of tea on the table and smirked, "Good. Emma, proceed with the brief."

"Of course." Emma nodded as she opened a brown file and took out a few sheets of white paper, "we've received a request from Fifth Sector to play against them in an exhibition match to test their facilities for future seeds who will be deployed to schools in the future to make sure the schools are following Fifth Sector's rules."

"And who the hell are Fifth Sector?" Isumi asked.

"They're an organisation that plan to take over the JHS football world in about ten years time, and eventually the pro leagues."

(JHS = Junior Highschool)

"So what are we achieving by playing against them in a football match?"

"That's not our main priority - we'll be playing against them at their stronghold, an island called God Eden."

"So you're planning to get us to infiltrate their stronghold and see what more we can find out about them." Luke deducted.

"Correct. They have already taken countless young children who they believe to have potential and will be trained to be future seeds so you must take any you can, we can't allow them to have their way. Procyon, Tabit, Yurika you three will not be on the data expedition."

"How'd you tell if a child is talented at football though?" James asked.

"We're not completely sure how they're determining this but if we had to guess it'd have something to do with powers."

"Riiight."

"Fifth Sector originally wanted to have the match today at our own grounds, but we've been able to delay for after tomorrow at God Eden, especially since this team hasn't had time to accustom themselves. As soon as you're ready, board the caravan and we'll drive to the airport where a Fifth Sector employee will take you there by jet."

"Can't the guy with the jet just come here?" James asked, "there's a runway here and everything."

"It would be unwise to let them know where we're stationed. We assume that something will happen to you guys on the way there so that you don't know the location, however...." Emma took a black suitcase from Irina's table and opened it and inside were eleven watches, "take these watches, and we'll have your location at all times."

"Emma, in hindsight perhaps only one of them should wear it." Irina said, "Luke, you take it."

"Yes Mistress." Luke said as he came forward and took one of the watches.

.........................................................................................................................................

The team of eleven, who were given the name of Orion Eleven quickly made their way to the airport where a man in a black suit introduced himself as one of Fifth Sector's workers and escorted the eleven highschoolers to the jet where within minutes, all eleven players fell asleep....

"Were we tricked?" James asked after he reopened his eyes and found everyone around him with a similar reaction; he looked outside and saw that it was complete darkness so they were still on their way somewhere.

"Well this guy's going to get a beating if he doesn't tell us soon." Alex said as he punched his hand.

"Sorry about that everyone." The pilot started through the speakers, "our leader, Senguuji wishes to keep the location of this island a secret. We'll be landing shortly."