Chapter 3 - The Match

"Captain, do you want to get started with training?" Dmitri sneered.

"We're getting started don't worry."

The eleven players went to one of the big goals since the mini goals disappeared when Shuu left earlier. Procyon went into the goal and the other ten players split up into teams of five and were trying to score.

A: James, Dmitri, Alex, Tessa and Yurika

B: Luke, Thierry, Kaminari, Tabit and Isumi

Team A started with the ball and James passed the ball to Dmitri and Alex jumped into the air straightaway as an option but Dmitri was dribbling to the goal by himself. 

"Idiot. Pass it here!"

"No way."

Dmitri continued on his way to goal but was unaware of a sliding tackle from Isumi that got the ball off him. 

"Ha. How was that you jerk?"

Dmitri lunged in for the tackle but Isumi gave the ball to Kaminari and he crossed the ball into Thierry who headed the ball towards goal but Procyon got to the ball and punched it away.

James got to the rebound and passed to Dmitri expecting him to replay the pass as he got in behind the players of Team B but Dmitri opted to pass to Yurika instead. They played a one-two and Yurika used "Black Field" which got past Procyon's "Black Shield" to score a goal for Team A.

"Stop right there!" Alex shouted, "James made a perfectly good run and I've done so countless times but you refuse to pass to us!"

"Calm down Alex, he's probably just warming up." Tessa sweatdropped.

"No! I refuse to accept that and I refuse to play on the same team as a self-absorbed hog like him!"

"That's fine by me." Dmitri shrugged, "I don't want to play with average players like you anyway."

"Average!?"

"Alex!" Thierry said as he held him back, "calm down."

"Thierry let's swap teams, I'm not having this guy call me average!"

"You know you're not average." Thierry sighed, "but quite frankly, I don't want to train with this guy either"

"Same here." James and Isumi chorused.

"Doesn't bother me." Dmitri smirked, "you guys can go train at the other goal."

"I guess I'll join you guys then." Tessa said with Kaminari nodding.

"Luke are you coming with us?" James asked.

"I'll stay with the others to try and convince them to have a change of heart."

"Hmph."

"Do you hate your brother?" Thierry asked once they got to the other goal.

"You two were so close at Aliea Gakuen." Kaminari added.

"He's a fraud." James said.

"A fraud?"

"Yes. There's nothing more to say."

"I think you're jumping to conclusions."

"Let's train, it isn't time to talk about frauds like him."

"That boy." Dmitri started, "he's smarter than I thought, he's got you. Why is he even here anyway? He's going to turn that group of his against Mistress Irina and Miss Emma."

"I'll talk to him later but for now let's focus on training."

Next Day - Game Day

"Senguuji is definitely coming to us isn't he?" Thierry asked as he stood over the ball, "the match was meant to start ten minutes ago."