Chapter 7 - Find The Aliea Meteorite

James came back from his talk with Luke that left him in a worse mood than when the day started.

"Irina wants to see us James, apparently everything's ready." Thierry said upon seeing him enter the common room, standing up with Tessa and Alex, "is everything okay?"

"Great. Everything's great." James said.

"Luke's really got you mad this time hasn't he?" Alex said rhetorically.

The four arrived in Irina's office and they were handed the blueprint of Zaizen Sousuke's house. Since they already knew what they had to do, they made their way to the hangar that contained all the planes and helicopters with Emma accompanying them there.

Once they arrived there, Emma reminded them of their duties, also adding that failure was not an option, especially if they wanted to 'escape Irina's wrath'. When they had gone, Allan, Adrian and Luke arrived at the hangar.

"You guys know what to do." Emma smirked.

"Right." Adrian nodded, "they'll be kneeling before us."

I hope you choose the right decision James. Luke thought, for your own sake.

.............................................................................................................................................

Zaizen Sousuke arrived at his desk and sat down, it was the late hours of the night but he still had so much work to. Even though he told Touko and the rest of the SP Fixers that they could go to sleep, they refused and said that they had to stay with him, which he was obviously grateful for.

"Papa, here's your green tea." Touko said after knocking.

"Thank you, Touko. Has the new recruit arrived?"

"No, he sure is taking his time."

"Wasn't he meant to be here a few hours ago?"

"Yeah but now he isn't answering his phone. He just told us that he's still on his way."

"Must be one of those 'grand entrance' type of people."

"Yeah, annoyingly." Touko sighed, "he said something about bringing a baby and a pet too for some reason......"

.............................................................................................................................................

The helicopter descended onto the landing pad of the multi-story apartment and the passengers clambered out. After the long flight they were all eager to get into bed and get some rest.

"We're only staying for a while but this seems like such an expensive buy." Thierry said as they entered the living room before yawning, "so are we doing this thing right now?"

"Irina wanted it done now didn't she?" James asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah so we gotta do it now." Alex said.

"James did you tell Touko about your powers?" Tessa asked, "if we're breaking into the government residence and it's something supernatural then she might think it's you."

"No, I didn't tell her. The only people that know about my powers are the coaches, Hijikata, Hiroto, Endou, Kidou and Haruna. Oh, and I told Kazemaru."

"This'll be a breeze." Alex said, "we just have to not get caught."

"Then let's do this."

They put on the black body suits that Emma gave them and then went outside where they were hit with a gust of cold air. The governmental building was on its own street which was a 15 minute walk from the apartment that they were just at. Once they got to the street that the building was on it was time to talk about a plan.