Chapter 20 - Rescue Underway

"Welcome back." Kageyama smirked as the teenagers came off the helicopter, "that was very swift business from the five of you. Oh? What is this that you have James?"

"I found him at London's base." James said as he carried the sleeping child off the helicopter.

"I thought the rumours about there being a child in their London base was fake.... if this is true then shouldn't he have a sister accompanying him?"

"Luke got her, but if it was Luke who took her then....."

"You're assuming she'll be at their main base in Russia?"

"Yeah."

"It's a possibility. For now, get some rest and you'll be off tomorrow. At least he has a playmate in Daiki."

.............................................................................................................................................

"So you encountered James and his rebellious group?" Irina asked.

"Yes, we did, he was able to take Hideo but I got Anastasia back."

"Anastasia was the one showing more potential regardless. I expect James will be here soon."

"Right." Luke nodded before mumbling, "bring everything you've got James, we'll be ready for you."

Following Day

"Failure is not an option!" They could hear Kageyama say through their earpiece as the helicopter they were in hovered over Orion's building, "we aren't just saving James' friends, we're liberating all those Orion are holding captive!"

"Yes Commander! We won't fail!"

"Even though I did arrange all that stuff in Islington...." Kageyama started, "James' weakness of accepting Luke is on Orion's side remains."

"Mistress they're here." Luke said as he looked out of the window.

"Excellent. Remember the plan."

"Let's go, everyone!" Jayden said as he jumped from the helicopter with the other 4 right behind him, "Air Force - Mega Blast!"

"Nice work Jayden!" Thierry smiled, seeing that now there was no more roof on Orion's building.

"We'll save your friends James don't worry." Tessa smiled.

"Thanks." James nodded as they all landed in Irina's office, I need to save Anastasia too....

"We meet again." Luke smirked.

"Luke, I'm going to rescue Kidou and the others," James said, "let's do it together."

"Not a chance." Luke said as he put out his hand and a beam of fire came towards them, but this was directed upwards by one of Jayden's air blasts.

"You guys go, I'll take him." Tessa said.

"Try all you want but you won't be defeating me."

"Let's go then, Jayden, Thierry." James said.

"Right."

"I don't think I'll be able to hold him off for long but it should buy you some time."

"Now then, let's begin." Luke smirked.

"So you're telling me that you were living here but don't know your way around?" Jayden asked with a touch of annoyance, "I thought you had photographic memory and even you should remember Thierry, it wasn't that long ago."

"I think you forget that I was only here for a few days." James said, "I didn't go for a roam around to memorise the place."

"Same, I was only here for a few days as well."