Chapter 21 - Orion Finished?

"Seems like you already defeated Adrian." Isumi said as she and Jayden caught up to James and Thierry, "you'll probably face Allan next."

"I can handle him myself."

"Somebody's feeling confident today." Jayden smirked.

"Not like that, I'm just confident in my training." James said, "but with that said, I think you guys should go and see how Tessa's doing, she did say that she would only hold him off, and if he's on his way here then one of you could slow him down and the other can go check on Tessa."

"Fine. Isumi - let's go."

"Yeah." Isumi nodded as the two then turned, "stay safe James."

"Thierry, are you not going with them?"

"This Allan idiot is the same person who humbled me last time, so if you don't mind, I'll be taking charge for this one."

"I'm fine with that." James nodded.

After a few minutes of running, they were faced with another door which, again, did not require a key or code to open, and once James was inside the first thing he noticed was the walls, The walls look bouncy.

Definitely to contemplate Allan's power, the bubbles will be able to bounce back and they'll probably get a boost in speed.

I should be careful, if the map is right, which it has been so far, this should be the final room before I reach everyone else. I can't imagine how their families are feeling, they must be worried and the map gives no clue about Anasta-

Watch out!

James looked up just in time to see a bubble charging towards him so he dodged and it went into a hole at the top of the room, That was close, thank you Archaf.

No problem.

"Okay Allan, if you want a fight then come and show yourself!" James said.

"And what makes you think I'm not with you already?"

"Huh?"

Another bubble came towards James and he put out his hand in a battle to gain control over the bubble as it kept alternating between blue and red outlines.

"He's probably got some invisibility device or power!"

"Give up James, you know that Mistress Irina's way is the right way for the world to evolve!"

"If she has to hide her motives from her workers such as me then there's obviously something wrong!" James shouted as the bubble's outline changed back to red and flew towards James who levitated himself to avoid contact.

"You're fighting me Allan!" Thierry said as a cloud crashed into his bubble, creating an earpiercing boom, "James you go on ahead, I've got him!"

"Want to be humbled again so badly?" Allan chuckled, "so be it!"

Another cloud floated towards Thierry, though much smaller. It came towards Thierry and coated his hands, "Cloud Armour - Hands!"

James smirked after seeing Thierry unveil his new move and knew that if anything, he should be fearful for Adrian. He ran on ahead and focused on who he could face next.

"You think just covering your hands can stop me!?"

Another bubble came speeding towards Thierry and he stayed firm, he punched the bubble and another deafening boom as the bubble shattered into pieces that fell onto the floor.

"I've got you!" Thierry said as he saw a glow through the fog and connected with a man's stomach, he continued his flurry of punches until Allan fell unconscious and the clouds on Thierry's hands dissipated, "that could have been ugly. I can't hold that for a sustained period."