Chapter 6 - Emma vs Hakimi

"Are we going to have Adrian, Allan and Luke follow them there in case they decide to turn from us?" Emma said.

"Emma, all of what I'm doing is for you. You're going to get him back through James. Only the first part has been completed by killing James' brother. Everything is up to you."

"Thank you Irina...."

Emma smiled to herself as she knew that all she longed for would be completed in one way or another, as she recounted the moments that led to this.......

Over 30 Years Ago

"Emma is running with the ball, the girl with all the potential in the world who's signed a deal to join Barcelona Orb in the summer! Her future coach is even here watching her play this Youth FA Cup final!" The commentator shouted.

(The FA Cup is an actual competition in England)

The commentator continued, "Here she is with the ball, but she's getting chased down by Akram Hakimi, also a promising young player born in Morocco! Though I don't see how he is going to stop Emma from scoring the winner, it's an open goal and we only have 1 minute left of this fantastic game!"

Back then, I knew people did have powers as my family had powers but I didn't think that he would have used them that day, I felt something shock me and I was immobilised, and it certainly was not a hissatsu technique.

"Emma is covered in blue sparks, and is immobilised! Is that Akram's new hissatsu technique!? He has taken the ball and started a counterattack, he's dribbling past all the opposition players, 1, 2, 3 and keeps going! One on one with the keeper now AND SCORES AT THE DEATH, AKRAM HAKIMI WINS IT AT THE LAST MINUTE, ASTON VILLA HAVE WON THE YOUTH FA CUP!"

Of course I was frustrated that I lost the final, and in such a way, but that was only the start of my frustration, everything went downhill after that.

"I'm sorry, but your contract with us has been terminated." The coach said in the tunnel.

"T-terminated!?" Emma repeated, "how come? That's not fair! Please, you can't do this to me! Y-you don't know what my father will do once he finds out my contract with Barcelona Orb was terminated!"

"It's already been decided." He said as he left.

And then I saw that cheat in the tunnel right after the coach left, "I know what you did."

"Good game!" Akram smiled.

I still remember the smile he gave me, as if he didn't do anything.

"Don't smile at me like that! You used your powers to tackle me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know that you have the ability to manipulate and create electricity. And that's how you tackled me, because I got stunned!"

"Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about." Akram said as he left.

I managed to hide the contract termination from my dad, until a few days later on the television..............

"Breaking news! Young prodigy Akram Hakimi has signed with Barcelona Orb instead of Emma Johnson!"

In the end, that cheat took my place and was chosen instead of me to be in Barcelona Orb. And ultimately, I was cast out of my family.

"We can't allow people like you to disgrace our family name! It's one thing to lose the final, but to lose your place on a team! Especially when your contract was already pre-determined!"