Chapter 12 - Orion's Most Wanted

"He really fell asleep?" Gabriel laughed.

"Yeah." Luiz nodded, "what an idiot."

"Well, we can keep him here for now." Gabriel smirked, pulling up to an old abandoned house, "let's look through his backpack and take any valuables."

Though abandoned, the house reached the sky and looked like it only needed a renovation to make it look how it once did. The colours of the house were beginning to peel off, revealing the materials it was made out of, and every step that was taken made a loud creek, making it impossible to sneak up on someone here. The two siblings carried the unconscious James into the house and into the attic.

"Alright then, let's see what he has." Luiz smirked, he searched through James' pockets and took out his phone and his wallet, he quickly opened the wallet, eager to find out the contents.

"He's rich for a kid!" Gabriel exclaimed from beside him.

"Keep it down, you don't want to wake him up!" Luiz whispered, as he stuffed the phone and wallet into his pockets, "if we sold the phone, that could gain us some more cash too." 

"He's brought such a small backpack if he was going to explore the Amazon." Gabriel pointed out.

"Yeah, it's not worth looking, we've got what we need, now let's go." Luiz said. 

................................................................................................................................................

James, James, wake up.

With a groan, James reluctantly sat up, where am I?

Beats me, you had your eyes closed so I couldn't see where they took you.

So you were awake the whole time?

Yeah, I'm my own conscious.

But you're living inside me?

Yep.

Parasite.

I do know everything you're thinking so even if you didn't want me to hear that, I did.

Anyway, what did you hear then?

For starters, check your pockets.

Let's not jump to conclusions? James thought with a sweatdrop after he checked his pockets.

They robbed you. Now you have to find them and get your stuff back.

He quickly got to his feet and opened the window of the attic and saw that the van was not in front of the house anymore, but in the distance, he saw a moving vehicle and decided that was it, so without wasting anytime, he raced down the stairs.

How are you going to chase them back?

It depends if this works. 

James' body was encased in a blue aura and he started to lift from the ground. He continued to rise until he was sure that he wouldn't be visible to passerbys, but so that he could see vehicles. James then started to move through the air at.... a very slow speed.

This is as fast as you can go?

You literally know that I haven't trained my powers that much.

In this case you might as well accept the fact that your phone and wallet are theirs.

"There you are!" Thierry said with Alex and Tessa sat on a cloud with him.