Chapter 16 - Camping Trip

"Good morning everyone, we have four new people who have joined our school." Mr Trig[1] started, "please introduce yourselves."

"I'm Tessa Wint, pleased to meet you!"

"Next."

"Alex."

"Thierry!"

"James."

"Jayden."

"Right since that's all set, let me see where you can sit...." Mr Trig said with a thoughtful expression, "Tessa you sit at the front next to the door, Alex you sit in front of my desk, James you sit at the back, on the fourth row, Jayden on the third row and Thierry on the second."

Splitting us up right away? James thought, but that gives me time to myself.

"Don't forget everyone, the camping trip is tomorrow so make sure that you complete the survey sent to your parents/guardians by tonight." Mr Trig reminded everyone, "for you four, the survey has already been sent should you wish to join us."

"Don't think you rule the class now." The boy besides James shot as soon as he sat down, "just because you were apart of Japan's FFI winning team, doesn't mean you're special."

"Okay."

Looks like winning the FFI has its downsides.

"Think you're too good to converse in conversation with me?"

"What's your problem?" James shot, "just leave me alone."

"Just so you know I'm the best in the class, Luke."

"!!!!!"

Same name as your brother, what a coincidence.

This guy really holds a grudge doesn't he? Not to mention that he's the only one in this class without one of the star signs carved into them. Well, that's what it said on the brief we were given of everyone anyway.

.........................................................................................................................................

"That was an interesting first day." Thierry said as the quintuple left the gates of the school and began their journey home, "it was a good idea to split up and get into different friendship groups."

"But it does look like some of us have haters already." Tessa sweatdropped.

"........"

"Now that I think of it." Thierry started, "James, Jayden you two didn't stick to the plan, you guys kept to yourselves for the entire day. Even Alex put a shift in."

"What a shame." Jayden monotoned.

"Kageyama won't be happy with this, aren't you basically his dog? You'd do anything for him."

"You want to keep talking or should I shut your mouth for you!?"

"Both of you stop!" Tessa said, "we need to think about our next course of action, which for me, would be to go on that camping trip."

"Yeah, the brief says it's someone in that class, but the only bad vibes I'm getting is from Luke." Thierry said, "and since they're all going on the trip it'll be good for us."

"We're here to catch the murderer, not to have fun on a stupid trip." Jayden shot.

"I agree, the time could be spent more effectively staying behind and asking the other students in the school so we can get this over and done with." James added.