Prologue

Once there was a peaceful world called Roslindale. A place of many creatures and magick. A beautiful and unknown world to many. Until one unfaithful day, dark creatures came from another world far away and they didn't come here to make peace.
They came here to attack the people and creatures of Roslindale. The dark ones call themselves the Arkham. No one knows where they came from or why they want to take their world. But the only thing that they know is that they need to find away to destroy them before it's to late. Many people have fought back against the Arkham but many have also lost. Who ever didn't get killed by the Arkham would become enslaved working for the Arkham for 500 years. It is said that one day great heroes will arise and Free the people of Roslindale and defeat the Arkham lords. But if they fail all will be lost and the world itself would burn away if the Arkham wins the final war.

(Hello everyone I hope that you enjoy this book I also want everyone to know that I own all of the art work in this story tho I am not a pro artist, and I might have to upgrade it in the future to make it more life like. I also want to thank anyone who stops by my book I really appreciate it. Hope that you all enjoy.)