The Hidden City Of Everest part 3

After they went in the room and sat down Athena was the first one to speak to everyone. "Haven you and your group will be leaving in three days and i also want you to have this". Athena grabbed a small box and opened for Haven and what was in the box was the great map of all locations even to ones that used to have Villages and great temple's though out their history and some are under water or hidden in the woods and jungles. And not only that the map is also a map of enchantment. When Haven looked at the map he was very amazed of what he saw. "This map i only heard stories about it and i didn't know if it was real until now thank you i will be sure to make good use of it when the time comes". Athena looked at Haven and laughed when he had a look of amazement in his eyes. But since this was the only enchanted map Haven must always use it wisely or things won't go as far as he wants to save our world. "I am glad that you like the map now i want you to promise me something Haven. I want you to promise that you will keep that map safe at all costs". Haven looked at Athena and nodded his head. "Of course i will keep my promise don't worry i will not let you down". Athena smile at Haven and then looked at his father Ares." Your son and his group will be ok as long as they stay together and Haven and his friends are smarter then you think you will see." Ares looked at Athena with a sad look on his face." I know but its just that i don't want to let him go. And i know i have to let him make his own decisions now that he is older but its alot harder to let go of someone you love way more than you think". Athena put her hand on Ares shoulder in the hopes to comfort him and when he looked at her he put his hand on her shoulder to, to let her know that he would be ok. "Now you can go back home to your son and spend some time with him before he leaves on his journey". Ares smiled and laughed at Athena." Well your the boss of that so i say it would be fair if you told everyone that before the long road ahead of them don't you think"? Ares said to Athena jokingly, Athena blushed and turned around to tell everyone to go home and spend time with their families before they have to leave. "Okay everyone you all can go home now and spend time with your families before you leave on your journey in three days". Everyone look at Athena and nodded her while me and Haven started to get ready to leave the temple, Athena and Ares looked at each other one last time before saying their goodbyes to one another. After Haven and his father left the great temple it was now time to go back home were they can talk and spend time with each other before Haven and his group would leave in three days.