Chapter One THE HIDDEN CITY

In the hidden City of Everest there is a group of first class warriors. They have learned and trained for many years to defeat the dark lords. Their weaknesses and their variabilitys. The leader of the warriors is a man named Haven. When Haven was little his Village got attacked.

He lost his parents and his older brother and sister that day

He lost his parents and his older brother and sister that day. Haven was the only one that survived. After the attack was over, a man found Haven not to far from the burning village that used to be his home.

 After the attack was over, a man found Haven not to far from the burning village that used to be his home

Unconscious with a burn on his face the man didn't even have to think twice before taking Haven to safety. After the events, the man decided to adopt Haven as his own. And that's where he lived for the remainder of his life. He has lived in the Hidden City since that day, he lived with his new father. He was taught how to fight and build weapons, weapons that might help them win the war. Haven and his group decided to go to the outer lands to save more people and fight more Arkham soldiers. Haven looked at his group and said "if we get there when its night we would have a better chance to save people from the Arkham". "They have very bad eyesight at night so it would be easy to defeat them as long as their lords are not there". Haven knew the danger he was getting himself and his group into, but what choice did he have. He couldn't just sit there and watch his people being enslaved and treated like garbage. He had to do something so it was now or never. A few hours have passed and it's now night fall as they waited for an opportunity to attack the Arkham and free people from the hell that they were in. After that they waited for the right moment. They went into the camp quietly so that the Arkham wouldn't notice them right away. When they saw the people they didn't hesitate to break them free from the chains that they were wearing. They almost had everyone free until they heard a loud roar behind them.

"Quick attack them with your weapons" Haven said to his group with a concerned look on his face

"Quick attack them with your weapons" Haven said to his group with a concerned look on his face. Everyone pulled out their weapons and started to attack vigorously until every single Arkham was dead on the ground. When they made sure that all of the Arkham were dead in the camp they started to free the rest of the people. Taking them to one of the hidden passageways. "Hey Haven, do you think that your father would be pissed off if he found out that we snuck out without his permission?" Haven then looked at his friend Aiden with a calm look on his face. "Aiden to be honest that would be my problem not yours, since I was the one that dragged everyone out here". "And let's just focus about getting everyone to the City",Haven said. Turning his body back around to lead everyone to their destination. Haven knew that they wouldn't get to the hidden city of Everest until noon. Luckily they had plenty of supplies with them on their journey. When Havens father looked around he didn't see Haven anywhere. Haven had told his father that he was staying at a friends house in the far part of the City. He came there to give him and his friend something as a gift but once he got there Haven was no where to be seen. "Hey Hayden do you know where Haven and your twin brother Aiden would be. Havens father knew that Hayden unlike his brother Aidan would never tell a lie. But in all honesty he really didn't know since Aiden and Haven just went out and said they were going to hang out with the rest of their friends. But never told him where they were meeting up at. "I am sorry sir I wish that I knew. They told me yesterday they were going to meet up with more friends but they never said where they are meeting up at". Hayden explained with a worried look on his face. "Oh ok well if you see them can you please give them this". "I know how much those two like to read and learn things together",Havens father told Hayden. Havens father knew that those two were always together after Haven healed up from his wounds, and got introduced to all the people in the City. There was one person that Haven liked hanging around with the most and that person happens to be Aiden.

 There was one person that Haven liked hanging around with the most and that person happens to be Aiden

Aiden was always like a brother to Haven. And never hesitated to make Haven feel at home. Since what Haven has been through, it is nice to know that Haven has a good friend. "Now I do wonder what those two are up to with their friends". "I only hope its nothing to be worried about", Havens father said with a bit of concern. When it was noon Haven and his group finally made it back to the Everest City. Now all he needs to do is take the people that they saved into the great temple.

Thats were the people would stay until they are takin to their new homes

Thats were the people would stay until they are takin to their new homes. As they went into the great temple, they told the leaders of the temple that they have saved people from one of the Arkham camps and that they needed a place to stay. The leaders looked at Haven with shock, they didn't know whether to be very impressed, or mad at the 19 year old standing before them. "Do you realize the danger you and your group could have been in,not only yourselves but our City as well"? One of the leaders said trying to remain calm. "Yes I know that we took a risk but I couldn't just sit here doing nothing for our people". "And would I do it again. I will".