The Arguement

I didn't regret what I said because it was true. I won't just stay here like a coward. I will do whatever I can to help my people even if it costs me my life. After the leaders and I talked to each other, they had someone report everything to my father. So he came to get me after he heard the news. As my father walked in he looked at me and said when we get back home we need to have a talk. I kinda had a hint what he wanted to say, and I will deal with the scolding once we get back home. I am not afraid to be punished by my father since he had the heart to take care of me. Once we got home we went into the living room to talk. "Haven do you even realize how stupid you were for going out there, you could have lost your life", my father said to me with anger. "And not only would you have lost your life but your friends as well, really Haven what were you even thinking. You can't always play the hero there are consequences involved. Don't you get that". I knew that my father's anger was growing but I started to get mad to and fired back. "Well at least I am doing something around here other then just sitting and doing nothing like a coward. And what has anyone around here done except for hiding. After all that is what we were trained for right, so why can't we do something about this? It's so stupid to train and teach us ways to fight back and still won't do anything about it. And not going out to help our people when they need it the most". Shit I knew I shouldn't have said that but a part of me couldn't control myself. My father looked at me with a surprised look on his face. Since for all the years I lived with him I never lost my temper with him. I always obeyed and followed his orders until now. Before my father could walk away I knew I had to do something to stop him. So I quickly got up and give him a hug. "Father I am very sorry I know that everyone here is doing whatever they can. Please forgive me". My father didn't hesitate to give me a hug back. "Haven of course I forgive you i just don't want to lose you. You are my son and always will be and i will always love you". I smiled at my father when he said he loved me. "I love you to father". After we forgive each other about the arguement my father explained to me why they needed to stop saving people from outside. He told me that the Arkhams security had risen up in the past six years, so it got very dangerous to save people. And the fact that me and my group went into a small camp that didn't have many Arkhams was very lucky of us. He told me that making it out alive without a single injury plus getting people here was lucky. Because it could have easily went the other way. I understand that I took a big risk and I know it could of went differently but I had to do what is right. Even if it is risky and even if it happens to end my life.
I still want to do everything I can to free and save my people. Later that night we had dinner and my father has informed me that tomorrow the leaders of the great temple would like to talk to me more about the events that have happened the night before. I understood what I needed to do since I went out there without their permission. So I know that I will get punished for going out against their rules. But hell at least I got people out of the Arkham camp with my group and that's all I care about. "Haven I hope that it is nothing serious and that they will just let you off on a warning". "Yeah I hope so to but since they are the leaders they will be the ones who decides on that". We both looked at each other for a little bit before saying goodnight to each other. Tomorrow would be another day, a day where the leaders will decide my fate. I don't know if they would banish me or lock me up for the rule I broke. But the only thing that I hope is that my group wouldn't suffer the same fate. The next day when me and my father woke up, we started to get ready to go to the great temple where we would meet our leaders. We knew that the leaders would be waiting for us in the great hall, to discuss what to do with me after what I had done. "Do you think the boy is ready to save people since we haven't done so in six years"? The second leader said to the first leader with a very concerned look on his face. "I don't know but what I do know is Haven and his group did a very good job. Not only did they manage to kill the Arkham in the camp, they also saved a lot of our people. And that is something we should have done a lot better of in the past. But now it is their turn to rise up, and save our world. And not only our world, but our people as well. These children deserve to be given a medal for what they did. Shall you agree"? The first leader said to the three leaders standing before her. They all looked at each other before finally agreeing with the first leader. The first leader was very pleased by the agreement with the other leaders. She knew deep down that they need great heroes, and Haven and his group are the ones they have been waiting for.