The Arkham And The Arkham Lords

We need to find a way to destroy the people that came to destroy us. After all like the prophecy said one day great heroes will arise to destroy the Arkhams and their lords. We must, no we need to kill the great ones before they come to fulfill their prophecy. It's the only way to keep the Roslindale creatures at bay. And if they defeat us everything that we worked on would be lost. And we can not let that happen now can we? When the time has come we will destroy the great heroes once in for all. We won't let them stand in our way ever. For 500 years we ruled this world and we won't just stand here and let a bunch of weak and pathetic people take it away from us. And that is why we will be the ones that will win and rule over them for more years to come. "But Master, w-what I-if they do come and what if they win? We can't just face them blindly, that would be suicide. We need to come up with a really good plan to stop them. Surely there must be a better way to kill the great heroes before they come here, right Master?" "Don't worry, when the time comes there will be no great heroes left. Actually I have been working on a weapon to destroy those so called great heroes for quite some time now. They won't even know what will hit them hahahaha. This world will be ours completely and there will be no one to stop us." After that they went back to their base so that they can finish the deadly weapon. A weapon so powerful that it can even destroy life itself. But little did the Arkham soldiers know that their lords had something more sinister planned. But what? No one knew that their lords would also betray them and leave them for dead as well. Even with everything that they have done for their lords, it was still going to end with a very high price. The lords knew that they would kill many of their own soldiers, along with the people and creatures in Roslindale itself. But the lords feel nothing, nothing but the power that they take. Every world that they destroy and everything in them means completely nothing to them. These lords have been power hungry for centuries, and have never been stopped before. The plans that the Arkham lords have been working on could easily kill them, if they are not careful themselves. Not only is the weapon powerful but sensitive as well. One wrong move then boom, game over. After a while the Arkham soldiers started to get more Arkham warriors in the camps so that it would be more difficult for the great heroes to save people. For many years they had nothing to fear until the prophecy was foretold. And that prophecy was becoming a reality. And the fear that they have is one that they deserve the most for enslaving and killing people from planet to planet without any mercy, just so they can feel powerful. But it all changed when the people of Roslindale started fighting back with their weapons. They didn't hesitate to kill as many Arkham soldiers as they could. The lords decided not to kill all of them. Instead they decided to enslave them, and make the people of Roslindale work for them for as many years as they saw fit. But over the years there was one man that they feared the most, and that person was Havens Biological Father. For a very long time they couldn't beat him, and lost many of their soldiers. But sadly for Havens father it all ended when they used a very deadly weapon. Before the weapon could destroy all the life on their world, his father used all of his magic, not only destroying the weapon but himself as well. After he died Havens Village was attacked and many lives were lost.