Chapter 5

They were all sitting outside on the stairs trying to catch a scent of her and basically figure out what the hell had happened,  when a car came to a screeching halt in front of the apartment. A tall, handsome, thin man had been driving and he and bunch of other guys jumped out running over to them.

"What the hell happened?" A shorter man asked. You could tell the guys were pissed. Jooheon must have communicated to them what had happened

"Where was she last, do we know?" A dirty blond had asked.

"She said something about going over to the park and sitting on a bench to think... But we don't even know if she made it that far." Ann said pointing across the street to the small park.

"Well... At least it's a starting point. Maybe if we're lucky we can still pick up her scent." The tall one that had driven said as he began walking with another guy over towards the park. Shownu turned toward us girls.

"I want you both to stay here." He was mainly looking at me and without thinking or really caring, he leaned over and kissed my cheek before leaving to follow the guys. I just stood there shocked.

I wanted to argue, to fight and remind him that I wasn't some fragile human, but thought, now would not be the best time for that conversation. Instead, I nodded and stayed behind hugging Ann who was trying very hard to keep her tears in check.

We watched the guys doing their wolfy thing. I was trying my best to distract Ann from totally freaking out. Our best friend, our sister was missing and we hadn't been allowed to do anything to help. It was frustrating just waiting but it was for the best. Considering the person we had been trying to protect, didn't even know what she was.

I had turned Ann away so she couldn't see what was going on when I noticed Jooheon go into a rage. The guys headed back towards us, trying very hard to make Jooheon reign in his wolf. It looked like he was about to tear into anyone who crossed his path. The guys got him safely into the apartment without making too much of a scene. One of the guys stayed behind to explain the situation.

"Hi there, ladies. I'm sorry we have to meet under this kind of circumstances. My name is Kihyun, by the way. The others wanted to introduce themselves but... We haven't really had time. Uh... So yeah, we found her scent. She was taken. It was by the guys Jooheon had saved her from at the diner. We are going to make a plan and get our Luna back. She is way to important to all of us. Try not to fret too much, ok?" He patted Ann on the back and went inside to check on his Alpha. We followed his lead and went inside.

Ann and I busied ourselves by making coffee and tea. The guys had decided to wait until nightfall to retrieve Alise. It was the smart thing to do. As they were talking, I could feel Shownu's gaze on me. He never said a word, just watched my every move. When it was time for them to leave, he strolled over to me.

"Hey... Um... I don't know about you, but I know this hasn't been easy for me. Being around you and not being able to hold you, kiss you... Do all the other things that my fingers are itching to do to you... I'm losing my cool, Amber. I need to make you my mate officially and soon." I was staring up at him, surprised by his passionate words. I grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me back. The passion from his words being expressed in this kiss. By the time we had moved away from each other, we were both breathless.

"Shownu... I'll... I'll be waiting for you when you bring Alise home." Shownu smiled down at me.

"You know, that's the first time I've heard you say my name. I really fucking like it." He moved closer to me leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"I can't wait to hear you scream it." He peeked my cheek, making it burn bright red and winked at me before walking over to the guys. They had pretended to be busy so that Shownu and I could have some privacy. I turned and began talking to Ann, trying to hold back my raging blush. A few of the guys were smirking, especially Jooheon.

"Ok guys. We are ready. Girls,  Shownu has Amber's number and will call you when everything is clear. We'll need you to come pick us up from wherever we are so we've left both sets of keys. Just stay by the phone." Both of us nodded.

"Understood, Alpha. We aren't going anywhere. Just be safe and go get our girl, please." Ann and I both gave him a hug and then the guys were out the door. There was nothing now but wait... And worry.

There was no way I could just sit here and do nothing. I had to keep myself busy. I began cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, rearranging things and then moving them back again. Ann tried to help but decided that her way of handling this stress was to bake. She keep herself busy in the kitchen whipping up different dishes and desserts. I had decided to stop cleaning for a few minutes. I thought it might be a good idea to check on her.

"Ann... Puddin, are you ok?" She just nodded at me and said that when Alise was found, they would all be hungry and she wanted to be ready to feed them. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. I told her to let me know if she needed my help.

An hour or so later, I had finished cleaning and began helping Ann load all the food she had made into the cars. We had just come back into the house from taking out the last bit of goods when my cell rang. It scared the crap out of me and I fumbled and almost dropped it before answering.

"Hello? Shownu? Did you find her? Is she ok?" My voice was frantic.

"Relax, sweetness. We've found her... Although, we didn't get the chance to save her because she saved herself. I don't know what those bastards did to her but I can certainly tell you she's found her wolf! She even tore one of the fucker's throats out. I'm actually impressed!" He began to chuckle on the other end.

"Oh my... GOD! OK... We are coming to pick you all up. Send me the location. Let me just grab some clothes for Alise. We'll be there soon! Oh... And I'm glad you're safe. Thank you for finding her."

"She is my Luna, Amber. I care about her wellbeing just as much as you. Now hurry up and get here." With that the line went dead. A few seconds later, I got the text with the location. I was already in Alise's room grabbing clothes for her and shoving them into a plastic bag.

I tossed the other set of keys to Ann and told her to follow me and we were out the door. By the time we pulled up, we caught Alise dropping a lifeless looking body to the ground. She had a blanket tied around her. I grabbed the bag of clothes and rushed from the car. Alise took the bag and walked into the building to change. She came out and headed straight for the car.

"Take me home."