Chapter 14

We talked for a couple more minutes then they insisted we go sit down and enjoy the food. Shownu had told them that this would be my first time trying real Korean food and they became curious to know what I would think of it. When we reached our seats and finally sat down, I heard Alise in my head say that she was relieved things had gone so well and that we'd talk later.

Dinner was absolutely delicious. Shownu had made me a plate of all kinds of dishes and had me try them all. I had never eaten food so delicious before. Everything had it own distinct flavors and those flavors were so rich. I had given a thumbs up to my new relatives to let them know I was extremely pleased with the food. I watched as Shownu made noises of joy everytime he put something into his mouth. Jooheon was just as amusing to watch. The man could not hold back his facial expressions when he ate something he particularly loved. I was lucky Shownu had grabbed a dumpling for me to try because Jooheon had eaten almost all of them himself. He did put one on Alise's plate for her to try. I was told that they were called mandu, here in Korea. Thankfully, more were brought to the table for everyone to enjoy. And Jooheon was given a plate of them all to himself. The look of surprise that crossed his face was comical. Then he looked to his mom and she winked at him. You could tell she loved spoiling her son.

My in-laws watched Shownu and I as they ate. They seemed very pleased with how lovingly we interacted with each other. Everyone around us was extremely nice. I was introduced to Kihyun's parents who sat next to Shownu and I and then to the rest of the guys parents. Jooheon and Shownu filled in the other families on how the other members of the pack were doing while Alise chatted with the Luna.

The dinner finally ended and we were asked to join them tomorrow in the Grand Hall for a very important meeting. The guys bowed to their parents and said that they'd be there. Alise and I bowed also, thanking them again for the exquisite food before we made our way back to our rooms. We sighed after saying reaching our rooms and said goodnight to each other.

Shownu was beyond excited that his parents had loved me so much and couldn't wait to show me. He stripped off his clothes and mine and took me to bed. I was hoping that the walls were thick enough because the things this man had done to me made me scream out in pleasure, and I was far from quiet.

I have no idea what time we finally passed out but I know I woke up in his arms, happy and a bit sore. I bit his arm playfully and he snickered pulling me against him.

"Mmmmm... My baby is feisty and must want a punishment. I squealed and tried to move away from him but he was too quick even half asleep, and pulled me down onto the bed so I couldn't get away.

"Don't even think about it, mister! You have done enough damage already!" I was laughing so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. I rolled into him and bit him on his mark and he growled at me. I smiled and nipped at his nose before wiggling out of his grasp to use the bathroom.

When I came back to the bed, he was unconcious again. I crawled back into bed and cuddled next to him. Instinctively, he pulled me close and we drifted back to dreamland together.

Several hours later, we heard a knock at the door. Shownu was already up and had been doing sit-ups on the floor. He looked over at me smiling.

"You looked so peaceful, I wanted to let you sleep. Stay there, love. I'll get the door." He motioned for me to stay and lay back down, so I did. He opened the door to a cart of food and juices being wheeled in for us. The person who delivered the goodies explained that the Alpha and Luna thought the two couples would enjoy a comfortable breakfast in bed. We gave our thanks as he exited the room and just stared at the mountain of food that had been piled onto the tray. There were loads of different pastries and fresh fruit, a couple of traditional Korean favorites like porridge, not to mention eggs and bacon and a few different breakfast juices. Shownu's eyes were popping out of his head. He looked so cute admiring all the food. I got out of bed and joined him on the sofa we had in our room. He asked what I had wanted and made a plate for me and then helped himself. We sat and ate, talking about what we'd do that day. We knew that the High Court had wanted an official audience with us, but Shownu had said he wanted to take me out into the city to sightsee after. I was extremely excited for the day and ate happily.

We had finished breakfast, gotten cleaned up for the day and had been just cuddling on the sofa when we heard another knock on the door. Shownu jumped up to go see who it was. I turned around when I heard the familiar voices. Jooheon and Alise came into the room and Shownu came back to sit with me. Jooheon took a seat in a big armchair next to us and pulled Alise onto his lap. Their cuteness never failed to make me giggle. Alise cuddled into him as the guys began to talk.